16 | Emerald Eyes

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

Me and Eren hardly chatted this past month. Tomorrow, the Scouts are going to retake Wall Maria. That means that tonight was the last night I would be with these dorks. 

Right now, we were at the mess hall. There was meat in front of me and it immediately made me hungry. I was about to grab the meat but suddenly, it was snatched away from my plate.

3rd Person's Pov

Sasha immediately grabbed the whole plate of meat and started biting into it.

"Don't you start pulling that shit, potato girl!What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Jean yelled

"Cut it out, Sasha! I... I don't wanna have to kill you!"

Jean snatched the meat from Sasha and shouted, "You can't eat the whole thing alone!"

Suddenly, Sasha bit Jean's hand thinking it was meat.

"You're eating me! Eating me! Eating me!" He screamed in pain.

"Sasha! That meat is Jean! Have you lost your mind?!" Connie yelled dramatically

"Do the scouts never get any meat? Pathetic." Marlo questioned

Sasha then punched Marlo's face, making his nose bleed.

"Connie, would you knock Sasha out already?" Mikasa asked

"I'm trying. She should be unconscious, but she's still moving!"

While Connie was struggling to restrain Sasha, Y/N was just lost in her thoughts. 

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Mikasa asked

"Yeah... Sorry for worrying you" Y/N gave Mikasa her soft smiled

Eren and Connie then stood up and tied Sasha on a pole. Just in case she escapes and eats everything, they placed a cloth on her mouth.

"That should do it. She finally ran out of energy." Connie continued, "Can you believe this freak? And to think she offered to share meat with everyone."

"Huh? When?" Eren asked

"Four months ago, when we were servicing the cannons."

Memories came back to Eren. It was before the Colossal Titan broke the gate in Trost.

He suddenly spaced out and thought of the things Bertholdt said to him back when he was kidnapped.

"Only four months have passed since back then?" Eren questioned