31 | Mass Murder

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

I woke up from the sound of Falco's voice. As I looked around, I realized that Reiner protected us from Eren's transformation.

"Miss Y/N! Are you alright?" Falco run towards me.

"Yes," I placed my shoulders at him and looked at him in the eyes. "Go get some help. I'll meet up with you when it's a bit safer"

Falco nodded and ran off. I got out from Reiner's half turned Titan and transformed into my own. Just as I finished transforming, there was another orange and yellow glow from my left. I turned around and saw it. The Colossal Titan. 

Was it Bertholdt? No, they would've fed him to someone. Armin? Commander Erwin? 

I snapped back to reality when Eren punched me in the face. I forgot that he promised to fight me without holding back. 

So, I shapeshifted into the Female Titan and had a hand-to-hand battle with him. I could feel someone was waiting for the right time to use their Thunder Spear at me so I crystallized the part where my nape was. 

It was a tough fight. Eren improved with fighting so much. I feel proud. But, now's not the time to be proud at Eren. He destroyed so much of the Interment Zone. 

I was about to knock him out but I was caught off guard. I could hear ODM gear behind me and then felt one Thunder Spear pierce through my skin.

I turned my head around and saw Mikasa. She activated the Thunder spear making my nape exposed. I felt like this was the end of my life. But no, she grabbed me by the waist and let go of me safely.

"Eren told me to let you live. I saw you as my sister yet you betrayed us... But I'm not sure why Eren told us to bring you with us" 

Huh? HUH?! I really thought she would kill me. 

"Thank you Mikasa." 

I took another glance at Eren and ran around, trying to find Falco or any of the Warrior Candidates. 

I was near the other Warriors when I suddenly heard ODM gear once again. I looked up and saw the Scouts. My eyes widened as I saw War Chief Zeke falling down the ground. Luckily, I made it on time and went beside Falco and Gabi.

"Are you both alright?" I asked

"Yes, we are Miss Y/N. How about you? Did that devil harm you?" Gabi stared at me, looking like she was ready to kill.