10 | The Warehouse

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

The remaining scouts were in the streets of Trost.

"Don't walk too close together. We'll stand out"

"King Fritz has heard of Trost District's hardship and will donate the Royal Family's reserves!" One of the MP's yelled.

"There's enough for everyone, so form an orderly line!"

"Thank goodness!"

"Long live King Fritz!"

The civilians cheered and celebrated.

A few minutes later, no one even talked. Levi felt something was up.So, he paused for a minute and realized it.

"Watch out! Behind us!"

A wagon was speeding it's way towards the scouts. Before Y/N could even react, 'Eren' and 'Historia' were captured.

"Armi-- I mean, Krista and Eren!" Sasha shouted

Meanwhile, the real Eren and Historia were in a different wagon.

"Can this really work? He looks absolutely nothing like me. His horse face would give him away"

Meanwhile in an warehouse, Jean and Armin were tied up to a chair. Armin was getting groped by an older man and all Jean could do was watch.

"Yeah? You like that? Let me hear you moan. Come on, admit it. You're enjoying this. Go on and let me hear your voice. You know you want to."

Jean looked away, feeling bad for Armin.

"You're so muscular for a girl your age" The man commented.

Mikasa left the window she was spying on and reported back to Levi.

"How's it going down there?" He asked

"We should hurry before they realize Armin isn't who he seems. I also feel bad for him." She said

"I see."

"How's your leg feeling?" Mikasa asked

"I can move it just fine. It's not bad. But most importantly, these kidnappers are awfully green. Why would they send amateurs on a job like this? I think you can handle the rest yourself. I'll rendezvous with Eren. Take out the trash and then come meet up with me."

"Understood."

"And there's one more thing I should tell you, just in case. Let the rest of the squad now, too."

Y/N was watching from one of the frames near the roof beside Sasha. Mikasa entered the warehouse once Sasha knocked out one of the guards inside.

"You're positive that it's Krista, and Eren?"

"Yes. They match the descriptions we were given."

"Huh? Where's the guard?!"

And with that, Mikasa got out of her hiding spot and attacked all of them. Flegel Reeves got his gun out but Armin and Jean got up and tied up the other two henchmen.

"Connie! Are you sure it's just these four?" Mikasa asked

"Yeah, that's all of them! There's nobody else nearby!" He shouted

Dimo Reeves got his gun out but Sasha shot the gun itself with her Bow and Arrow.

"If you move again, I won't aim for the gun next time!" She yelled

Mikasa announced, "Alright, once you finish tying them up, let's meet up with the Captain"

"Wait, why's that?" Armin asked

"Those are his orders, and he left a message too."

Meanwhile, there was a crowd around the path of the wagon. Levi and Nifa were watching closely in a nearby roof just in case someone actually found out the Trio's location.

"The road is crowded but nothing seems out of place. Commander Pyxis is just a little bit far ahead" She continued, "Did they fall for the disguises?"

Levi answered, "They did."

"You don't look very happy about it."

"No."

A few moments passed and they continued observing the wagon.

"Captain. The wagon's about to start moving."

Levi questioned, "Nifa, have you heard of Kenny The Ripper?"

"The mass murder in the capital? The one who slit the throats of over one hundred Military Police? Isn't that just an old Urban Legend?"

Levi answered, "He's real, and the stories are true. I lived with him for a while when I was a kid."

Nifa laughed nervously, "Huh? What are you talking about? This isn't time for good jokes."

A few more moments passed and there was someone sneaking up behind the duo. Levi realizes this and warned Nifa. It was too late though. While Levi dodged the bullet, Nifa didn't.

"Yo, Levi. Have you grown since I last saw you?" Kenny reloaded his gun (?). He used his ODM gear and aimed his now reloaded gun on Levi.

"Oho, it looks like you haven't grown an inch!" He exclaimed

In return Levi got his blades out and shouted, "KENNY!"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

So I discussed my plans for this book with a certain someone. She chosed this item that's going to be really important in the future but like, I finished the draft of the whole book today and all I can say is, ✨ p a i n ✨