7 | The Coordinate

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

I watched as The Survey Corps got nearer. Do I transform now and attack them? Should I just stay here and die when they find out I''m actually a Titan Shifter as well? All sorts of thoughts ran up my mind. At some point, I suddenly forgot what was the plan.

"Y/N?! What are you doing here?!"

I snapped back into reality once I heard Mikasa's voice.

"Huh? Where's Reiner and Bertholdt?" I asked, pretending not to know anything.

"What do you mean?" Armin questioned

"I swear... They were here just a minute ago."

"Guys! She might be bluffing!" Jean yelled

Did they already find out?! This is going to get harder.

"This isn't a bluff! I seriously don't know where they went." I tried reasoning with them.

"Y/N! We brought your horse with us! Follow me!" Sasha yelled.

I followed her and she carried me down to my horse with the help of her ODM gear. I was told by one of my superiors to just follow them. I nodded and just did what they said. 

timeskip

We were all told to advance by Commander Erwin. I couldn't even try and attack some Titans since not only do I not have gear, I've ran out of stamina and I feel like I'm about to pass out in a few moments. The best thing I can do right now is just stand back and trust everyone.

Mikasa got off her horse and used her ODM gear to glide over to the Titans gathering around the others. She immediately went after Bertholdt but missed. It all felt like slow-motion honestly. Mikasa was about to grabbed by a Titan and I just sat there on my horse, watching.

The good thing is that Jean blinded the eyes of the Titan and Mikasa's safe.

A few moments later, Commander Erwin popped out of nowhere and somehow sliced the Armoured Titan's hands, releasing Bertholdt and Eren.

Commander Erwin fell down on his horse and he commanded us to retreat. I went over to Mikasa and Eren and asked if they were okay.

"Are you guys hurt? If so, where does it hurt?"

Mikasa responded,"I was grabbed by a Titan so I'm sort of okay I guess... No need to worry"

The three of us rode silently. I could feel something was awfully wrong so, I looked back to where Reiner and Bertholdt were and I saw Reiner's Titan, throwing some Titans at us.