8 | Sneak Out

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

To my dearest Journal,

It has been a while since I've written something in here but I'm back.

So much has happened for the past few days and I'm exhausted. First of all, we just got back from taking back the Founder or in this case, Eren.

I'm on my own this time. Bertholdt and Reiner escaped with Ymir. They're probably going to give the Jaw Titan to Porco this time.

But like, I also confessed to Eren and we haven't said anything to each other yet.

I honestly feel bad for him. He just kissed a traitor. I shouldn't have stayed here. This is really bad.

Oh wait Commander Erwin, Hange and Captain Levi are calling for me. I'll have to write again later on.

-Y/N L/N

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

I followed Hange towards the basement. They're going to question me I bet. I'll just have to lie to them once again.

"Do you know why you're here?" Commander Erwin asked

"No... Not really" I lied

"Hmm... Well, we're here to question you on what you know about Reiner and Bertholdt or possibly the outside world."

I answered, "I didn't know till now that they were The Colossal and Armored Titan. We just found each other along with Annie in the streets of Trost. I swear, that's the only stuff I know"

That's a pretty good lie.

"Tch... I still don't trust her"

How do I get out of this situation in the mean time?

"Then do you know why Reiner and Bertholdt brought you with them? Or did you hear anything they said?" Commander Erwin asked once again.

"No. I was honestly unconscious most of the time I was with them but I did hear them saying about Eren being someone important to their hometown." 

I can't believe I just said that.

"Alright. You'll be watched over by the Levi Squad till we commence the Operation to retake Wall Maria. You all are dismissed"