43 | Free

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

A few hours has passed and The Scouts and the Marleyan Warrior Unit arrived at the coast where the Azumabitos and the Yeagerist were. They were about to start their plan.

"Floch! Where are you?!" It was Armin. "Anyone, I don't care! Hurry it up! Where are the Azumabito?!"

Floch opened the window and saw Armin, Sasha and Connie. "Armin?!" He gasped "Where've you been?! What are you yelling about?!"

"We were going after the Cart Titan! She's with the Armor! They swam away!" Armin continued to lie. "If we don't hurry, they'll escape! We need the flying boat right now! Hurry up and get the Azumabito to make it fly!"

Most of the scouts seemed to believe what Armin was saying.

"...What are you saying?" Floch questioned

"What're you doing, if anything?! Weren't you going after the Cart?! Wasn't it obvious that they'd escape to the south?! They... They killed Jean and Onyankopon, you know?!"

Y/N was amazed by her friends' acting skills.

"Armin! There's the flying boat!" Connie pointed out.

The two boys and Sasha made their way towards the flying boat. They were immediately stopped by their old friends, Daz and Samuel.

Meanwhile, with Floch, he's still trying to act as if he's the Commander or the Captain of the Yeagerists.

"Don't you think something's strange here? If they knew our enemies would be fleeing from south... It'd be faster to pursue them by locomotive much faster than going by horseback. Why would they sneak around? No... I can't be sure. But, I do think we need to nip any concerns in the bud"

He whipped out his gun and pointed it at one of the Azumabitos. He was about to shoot but Kiyoomi got out of her seat and tried to prevent a death.

Two gunshots could be heard and thankfully, no one was harmed.

"Miss Kiyoomi!" One of the Azumabitos yelled

"Hey!"

"Floch!"

"Agh! Damnit! Kill her!" Floch commanded

"As if I'd die without a fight!" Kiyoomi responded.

The glass from the window suddenly shatters and Mikasa entered the building like a badass.