30 | Declaration Of War

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

It was finally night time and the Marleyan Soldiers were all gathered around the stage area where Willy Tybur would announce Marley's declaration of War against Paradis.

"Huh? Where's Falco?" Colt asked

"He said he saw someone he knew and ran off." Udo answered

A few seconds later, Falco was running towards the group. He was looking for Reiner.

"Mr Braun!" He panted

"Where the hell did you go?" Gabi questioned him.

"Can you come with me?" Falco asked

"Right now?"

Monkey man checked his watch and said, "You'll be fine. It shouldn't start for a bit."

Falco lead him towards a building at the back of the main stage. Reiner was a bit confused but he still followed Falco. They went down the stairs of dark building and opened Falco opened the door, revealing two people inside.

"I brought him!" Falco exclaimed

Once Reiner entered, Eren greeted him. "Hey. It's been four years, Reiner."

He stared at the two Eldians in front of him.

"Eren... Y/N..." He muttered in shock

"Oh? Miss Y/N? You're here as well?" Falco asked

"I was here to help Eren."  Y/N smiled at the young boy

"Sit down, Reiner." The blonde Warrior just stared at two Eldians who were in front of him.

He then began, "This is a good seat, right? You can hear everything on stage. The building above us is all housing. It's behind the stage, but it's full of people waiting for the curtains to rise. Directly above us."

Falco looked at Eren's bleeding palm and asked, "Huh? Mr Kruger? Did you hurt your hand?"

"Yeah. It's just a scratch. Reiner, sit down." Eren answered

"Well, I think I'll head back." Falco announced.

"No, Falco. You should stay here and listen. Y/N, would you please stand near the door?" 

"Whatever you say, Eren." Y/N walked over to the door and watched the events unfold. 

"Falco... Just do as he says." Reiner advised

Meanwhile, one of the soldiers guarding the event went over to the Titan Shifters and the Warrior Candidates.

"Warriors of Marley, Commander Magath has summoned you."