𝑶𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒙:𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

𝑌/𝑁'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝑉

I was in my room reading a book that my mother gave me in my second year at buexbatons... It's one of my favorite books.... especially because  my mum gave it to me. While reading in silence i heard shouting on the other room... So i decided to check it out... When i got there i knoked on the door... Hoping someone would answer... And someone did... I met the most beautiful emerald green eyes..
I froze for a second then decided to talk so it wouldn't become awkward,"Hi! Sorry to interup but is everything ok? Iheard shouting..." i asked and then the emeraled eyes boy said "uh-yeah everything is fine... just a little misunderstanding that all." he hesitated before saying "come in." i said thanks and smiled at the boy. And i swear i saw him turn pink for a moment...

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦'𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑣

When the beautiful e/c eyes girl smiled i blushed a little... i hope she did not saw that... 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔... ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑝 i thought...

𝑌/𝑁'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝑉

there was an awkward silence until the bushy haired girl began to talk."Hi! Im hermione granger, and this is my friends ron weasley" said the bushy haired girl pointing to the ginger haired boy"and harry potter." Hermione finished pointing to the emerald eyes boy... iwas screaming inside... i have a crush on Harry Potter since i was 12 years old... but i decided to play it cool and said "Hello! Im y/n black" the trio's eyes widen "are you the daughter of sirius black?" The ginger haired boy asked i answerd "Yes, iam."

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

SHE'S THE DAUGTHER OF MY GODFATHER!!! WHY DIDN'T SIRIUS TOLD ME HE HAS A DAUGHTER... A BEAUTIFUL ONE! Wait did i just say beautiful? I hope i didn't, please tell me i didn't, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑖 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑡 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔... 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟   𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑖𝑡! I thought...

𝑌/𝑁'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝑉

"are you attending hogwarts? i don't think i saw you there" asked hermione,"No, but iam transfering to hogwarts for my fifth year iam from beuxbatons." I said "are you a veela?" Ron asked "No, im not a veela." I said "then why are you so beautiful?" harry asked... i blushed at his question... a lot of boys told me that but when harry said it...it was diffrent... imean when your crush for three years compliment you it's a suprising thing...a huge army of butterflies errupted my stomach... hermione and ron's eye's widen for a second then turned into a smirk... that made me blush more... hope harry don't see me blush... but i swear to merlin when he asked me that he turned red as a tomato...but that does not mean he likes me right? His probably just embarrased on his  question... well, i don't really know...

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

HARRY JAMES POTTER WHAT DID YOU DO?!?! 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!Anyway itjust sort of sliped out my mouth i probobly look like a tomato now from all the blushing and look's like y/n too... WAIT WHAT?!?! Y/N IS BLUSHING?!?!...Or maybe she's just emabarassed because of the question... idon't know... anyway why am i feeling like this... this is not my normal self when im around girls... she makes me nervous in a good way...
Do i like her? No, i can't i just met her 10 minutes ago... or maybe i do... idon't know really...

𝑌/𝑁'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝑉

After a  awkward silence harry began to speak again while rubbing the back of his head,"uh-sorry for the uh question" he said i answered "it' fine-" after i said my answer 2 ginger haired twins popped out of nowhere they probobly 17 because the can use magic outside...anyways one of the noticed i was there "Oh! Hello beautiful!" One of them said smirking "and who are you gorgeus?"the other twin asked me"hi! Im y/n,y/n black" i answered back smiling. The twins glanced at eachother before saying "ARE YOU SIRIUS BLACKS DAUGHTER?"Both of them said at the same time "yes" i answered "you look beautiful" both of them said"thanks" answered smiling "and who are you two?" I asked the twins the two smirked and said the first twin"im fred and this is george" "nice to meet you i answered back" "you too beauty" they both smirked as they said it ... i swear isaw harry glare at them for a moment but when i looked at him he seems to be fine... idon't know maybe im just imagining things...anyways the twins said that they have something that might help us to get more information on what's the meeting about downstairs... eventhough i know   eavesdropping is bad i really wanna know what their talking about...

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

when the twins compliment and looked at y/n dreamingly i glared at them then i saw y/n turning to me so i fixed myself and pretend nothing happend... what is that feeling?...jealousy i don't know...anyway we are eavesdroping on the meeting downstairs...y/n was in the left of me the space is little so were squishing eachother y/n's knees are almost thouching mine i smile at the thought of it... ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑖𝑡! 𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑒!...then ginny joined us...

𝑌/𝑁'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝑉
A ginger haired girl joined us she glanced at me before back to harry... she looked at him dreamingly...and i felt my blood boil... weird...anyways i asked her "who are you?" not in a rude tone i tried my best to sound normal. "Hi! Im ginny weasley" she said "nice to meet you ginny" isaid
We eavesdrop for 10 minutes until hermione's cat is playing with the product the twins have...

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

When ginny looked at me dreamingly isaw y/n glared at her for a moment...was she jealous? I don't know...

𝑯𝒊 𝒔𝒐.... 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕
𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘...𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘

𝑷.𝑺 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓
~𝒔𝒂𝒃