𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

I went to the common room crying, i can't believe harry would do such a thing,"Where have you been?!" A familiar bushy haired girl asked mad,but when mione saw my red puffy eyes she change her tone,"What happend?" She asked concered... i went and sat on the couch between ron and hermione and  said,"nothing." fighting the urge to break down," oh c'mon y/n we're not stupid, we know your lying" said mione,"it's just harry-" but before i can continue, someone walked through the portrait hole, it was harry, i was going to the girl's dormitory but he grabbed my wrist and said,"y/n, please let me explain, please love." "When i'm ready harry, but for now i need space" i said getting out from his grip...

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

Y/n left the common room and went to the girl's dormitory, "harry what did you do?! " mione said furiusly, i sat in a nearby couch and explained what happend... Ron's eye's widen on what ginny did and said,"That foul git!... ican't believe she did that... i'm sorry mate... don't worry i'll talk to ginny... wait till mom hear's about this she'll explode... mum love's y/n like she's her daughter..." "don't worry harry she'll come around, she just need some space." Hermione said, "i hope so..." I said as i burried my head in my hands,"I can't lose her hermione, she's my happiness, she's my world, she's my everything." i said tearing up,"harry do you-" but before hemione could finish her sentence i cut her off,"Yes hemione, i do, i really do... i know i just met her a few weeks ago, but those week's feel's like 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟, i have fallen completely inlove with her, i can't bare to lose her" "We understand mate, but just give her some time, she'll come around, really" ron said...

➪➪➪➪

I was walking with y/n to umbridge's detention... it was so awkward... we've reached umbitche's office... i knocked, "Come in" i heard her annoyingly fake sweet voice, y/n and i sat on a desk umbitch prepared us,"you'll be doing some line's for me mr. Potter and ms.black," she said, y/n and i reached for our quill's but umbitch said,"no! Not with your quill, you'll be using one of mine," umbridge said, as she gave me and y/n the quill...

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

Harry and i went to umbitche's stupid detention...

➪➪➪➪

Umbitch gave us a special quill,"now i want you two to write,'𝑖 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠'," she said, i fought a urge to roll my eyes,"how many time's?" I asked "well, let's just say until the message 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑖𝑛" she said with her annoying giggle,"you haven't given us any ink," harry said,"oh you wouldn't need any" umbridge said, i began writing, while i was writing i felt a sting in my left hand, i saw my hand being carved with the message i wrote on the parchment, i looled at harry ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 he will not see me, but unfortunetly he was already looking at me, i turned my head back to my parchment but before i coild write harry took the quill from my hand's and said in a whisper so only i can hear,"no stop" but before i could argue back umbridge spoke,"yes?" "Nothing",harry said "that's right...go on" she said jerking her haid to the door, i quickly grabed my bag and got the hell out of there merlin i hate her so much! I was walkinguntil i hear footprint's,"y/n!" I turned around to see the least person i want to meet,harry potter him self,"go away harry i'm not in the mood-" i said but was cut off by him,"y/n please listen!" "Listen to what harry?!-" but was cut off buy him pressing his lips against mine, i missed it but i pulled away,"sorry harry but-"

"y/n please let me explain" he said tearing up, it break's me to see him like that,"fine" i said, he then explaimed to me what haopend and i feel so bad, i shouldn't have reacted that way earlier,"i know i understand that you don't beleive me or want to get back together with me-" i cut harry's rambling by kissing him, he kissed back imedeatly,"does that shut your rambling?" I asked him,"definetly, but wait does that mean-" i cut him off"yes harry, sorry for over eactung earlier i know i shoud've just let you explain-"

"hey it's alright i understand that your mad and you need some space so there's nothing to worry about"

"Thank's harry,"

He didn't reply but kissed me, i kissed him back ofcourse until it started to get heated, i found my hands tangling in his hair, while his are at my hips, he bit my lip for entrance which i gladly let him in, after a while he pulled away and said,"let's take this to my dorm, yeah?" And i gladly nodded...

~𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒔... 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒓𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝑰𝑳𝒀𝑮𝑺𝑴😘💓

𝑷.𝑺 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉, that 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓😏

𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆,
𝒔𝒂𝒃