𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 32

THIRD PERSON POV

꧁✵꧂

BANG!

Ron and Hermione busted the door open.

"AHH!"

"BLOODY FUCKING HELL!" Y/n and Harry exclaimed at the same time.

"GET UP YOU LAZY SON OF A-" Ron exclaimed but was cut off by Hermione

"MUFFLIATO!" Said Hermione muffling Ron with a satisfied smirk on her face.

Ron looked at Hermione furiously but
Hermione just shrugged.

"What's wrong with you two?!" Y/n asked, furiously

"Ron thought it's funny to wake you two up like that." Said Hermione,"Well then i'll leave you two to get dressed." Hermione then dragged Ron out of the room, holding his wrist which made them blush but Hermione didn't let go off his hand.

꧁✯꧂

"

Let me Help you Mrs. Weasley." Said Y/n making herself useful by helping Molly cut the vegetables.

"Oh thank you dear, and please for the last time call me Molly." Said Molly.

Y/n nodded and went to chopping the vegestables.

"MUM! FRED AND GEORGE DIED MY HAIR PINK AGAIN!" Exclaimed Ginny From her room.

"Oh for Godrics sake." Sighed Molly.

"Go check up on Ginny Molly i could do this on my own." Said Y/n

"No-"

"Go, i'll be fine. Besides i think Ginny needs more help than i." Y/n said.

Molly chuckled on Y/n's last sentence,"Ok, but don't be afraid to call me when you need help." Said Molly cuppimg Y/n's cheeks and gently tapped the right-side of her cheek's.

"Got it." Y/n said

Molly gave Y/n one last smile before leaving the kitchen.

"MUM! COME, QUICK!" Ginny yelled

"WAIT GINNY!" Molly yelled back

Y/n chuckled at them. She wish she still had a mother who can help her, teach her and support her. Molly is probably another mother figure for her but her love for Molly isn't the same as her love for Julie. Both of them have a difference. Y/n remembered how Julie was when Y/nit's Y/n's first day on beuxbatons:

"Y/n quick we're gonna be late!" Panicked Julie as she went to get Y/n's trunk

"Mum! Calm the fu-" Y/n said but was cut off

"LANGUAGE, Young lady!" Julie said calmly

Y/n chuckled at the memory.

4 years of christmas without you mum. Thought Y/n putting the vegetables on the boiling water.

"Last christmas i gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away, this year to save me from tears i gave it to someone special." Y/n sang not noticing that a certin raven-haired boy was watching her,"Once bitten and twice shy, i keep my distance, but you still catch my eye, tell me baby do you recognize me? Well, it's been a year it doesn't surprise me."

""Merry christmas" i wrapped it up and send it, with a note saying "I love you i ment it now i know what a fool i've been but if you kiss me now i know you'd fool me again."

"'Cause last Christmas i gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away-"

"This year to save me from tears i gave it to someone special." Harry finished the lyrics. Y/n turned arouned and widened her eye's.

"You we're not supposed to hear that" said Y/n biting her lip and her face flushed

"But i did." Said Harry walking over to her,"Didn't know you could sing."

"I-uhm-er.."

"No wonder why your voice sounds angelic when we shag." Harry didn't know where he got his confidence from but was proud of it seeing the girl he loves was now looking weak in front of him.

Harry tried to look at Y/n's eye but Y/n kept away eye contact. Harry hovered Y/n on the kitchen counter and placed his index finger on her chin.

"Look at me." Said Harry seductively, making Y/n's puthay throb,(I'm sorry i have to put the name. It keeps me laughing idk why) Y/n finally looked at him, "That's a goodgirl" Harry said leaning in.

But before their lips could touch they herd someone clearing their throat.

It was none other than Sirius Orion Black.

The couple looked at him with flushed cheeks.

"Look's like you two got a little carried away." Said Sirius pointing to the couldron tht's currently boiling, water dripping all over it.

Y/n widened her eyes,"Shit!"

"That's my daughter." Sirius mummbled to his self.

A/N

HEY GUYS I HAVE FINALLY DELT WITH MY LAZY ASS AND DECIDED TO UPDATE.

ANYWAYS I WANNA TY FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GUYS ARE GIVING THIS STORY IT REALLY DO MEANS SO MUCH AND I APPREACIATE AND LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

P.S The "last christmas" song i wrote was the Taylor swift version (Duh) and yea that's all

ILY GUYS SO MUCH HAVE A GREAT NIGHT/DAY

lots of love,
sab