𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

After the eavesdropping... we were called in the kitchen for dinner...
"we'll be meeting down at the kitchen"Molly said when she exactly finished her sentence the twins poped out of no where... i bit my lip to try and hide my laughter...

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

She looks hot when she bit her lip to try and contain her laughter... 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡... ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑖𝑡...

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

"OH! JUST BECAUSE YOUR ALOUD TO USE MAGIC THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO WHIP YOUR WANDS UP FOR EVERYTHING!!" Molly exclaimed startled while ron and ginny walked past her"Hi!mum" ginny said cheerfully "you hungry harry?" Molly asked with a smile "you sure your alright harry? gave us quite a term" Arthur asked "Harry Potter." Dad came from behind molly and Arthur. "Sirius." Harry said hugging dad...

***

"I don't understand what foes the ministry have against me?" Harry asked "show him he'll find out soon enuogh" moody said. Kingsly handed harry a copy of the daily prohet that says '𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝑦 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝐿𝑖𝑒𝑠' my blood boiled after seeing it... my fist clenched under the table when a sudden hand hold it... it was harry's... after a while i calmed down...

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

I grab a hold of y/n's hand underneath the table to calm her down a little... i felt butterflies while holding her soft hand...

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

fireworks errupted my stomach...
When the picture change to the minister it says '𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙' dad began to talk "and his been attacking dumbledore aswell...Fudge is using all his powers inicluding his influence to the daily prophet to smere anyone who claims the dark lord is back" dad said... dad said that the dark lord has returned last year at hogwarts where they did the triwizard tournament. He told me a lot of things about hogwarts... even mum but... anyway...
"Why?" Harry asked "the minister thinks that dumbledore is after his job" dad continued... i don't know a lot about dumbledore but iknow that he is one of the most greatest wizards in the wizarding world...
"but that's insane! No one in their own minds could believe that-" harry exclaimed but was cut of by remus, "exactly the point! Fudge isn't in his right mind it's been twisted and wraped by fear," uncle remus said "now fear makes people do terrible things harry the last time voldemort gain power he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear, now his returns I'm afraid, the minister will do almost anything to avoid facing the terrifying truth" he completed "We think voldemort wants to build up his army again"dad said "14 years ago he huge numbers of his command and not just witches and wizards with all manner of dark creature his been recruiting heavily and were attempting to do the same but gathering the followers isn't the only thing his interested," dad said while moody cleared his throat "we believe voldemort maybe up to somthing... somthing he didn't have the last time" dad said while being cut of by molly "no, that's enough you say much more and you might aswell induct him to the order straight away-" molly said but was cut off by harry "good iwanna join if voldemorts raising an army i want to fight" he said... dad winked at him...i squized harry's hands a little and he calmed down aftee a while of awkward silence molly began to talk "y/n dear is it alright if harry could share a room with you?" Molly asked me with a sweet smile... Me? Sharing a room with harry? Harry Potter? But i was cut off my thoughts by dad "no! She'll be not sharing a room with a boy!" Dad exclaimed i blushed a little bit... and harry did too...i shrug the feeling of to play it cool... "Sirius, it's only a bed room!" Molly exclaimed "Fine!" Dad finally agreed "Just no funny buisness Ok!" That made me blushed more "Ofcourse dad!" i said smirking jokingly dad rolled his eyes on me...

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

I blushed when sirius agreed to let me stay in y/n's bed room "Just no funny buisness Ok!" Sirius exclaimed i blushed more... my hands are getting all sweaty from all the nervousness "Ofcourse Dad!" y/n replied... i probobly look like rons hair right now...

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

On the corner of my eye i can see everyone smirking except for dad, uncle remus and ginny who's glaring at me... damn that girl got some attitude

~𝒉𝒊 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆!!
𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 1 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓... 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘... 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚/𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐?😉😏