𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

➪➪➪➪

Were all in the DADA class i took a seat next to hermione while harry took a seat next to ron... good thing the've already made up... hermione and i are talking, while one of the patil twin's made a paper bird... it flew across the room until it was destroyed by Umbridge or should i say toad faced-lady,"Good morning children!" She said in her annoyingly fake sweet voice,"Ordinary Wizarding  Level examinations, O.W.L'S Or Most commonly known as OWLS...Study hard and you will be rewarded, failed to do so, and the consequences maybe... severe." She finished... she give us a book with no defensieve spell... i was about to raise my hand but mione beat me to it,"Yes?", Umbridge asked mione,"there's nothing in here about using defensieve spell's"mione asked,"Using spell's? Well i can't imagine why you would need to use spell's in my classroom" she said in her fake sweet voice again... "Were not gonna use magic?" Ron asked furoowing his eyebrows, "you will be learning about magic in a secure and risk-free way-" umbridge said, but was cut off by harry,

"Then what use is that, if we get attacked it won't be risk free?"

"Student's will raise there hand's if they speak in my class... it is the view of the ministry that a theororitical knowladge  would be sufficient to through your examinatian which afterall is what school is all about"

"and how's theory suppose to prepare for what's out there?"

"there's nothing out there dear, who do you imagine want's to attact children like yourselve's?"

"Oh! I don't know, maybe lord voldemort."Everyone fliched at the mention of voldemort's name except ron,hermione and i...Umbridge put on a fake smile and said,"alright, let me make this quite plain...you have been told, that a certain dark wizard is at large once again. This. Is. A. Lie"

"It's not a lie! I saw him i fought him!"

"Detention mr. Potter!"

"So according to you cedric diggory drop dead by his own accord?!"

"Cedric diggory's death was a tragic accident",That's it i had enough i stood up and asked,"You mean like your birth?!" A lot of people tried to hide their laugh's...

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

I tried to contain my laughter on what y/n said... that was fucking hot... 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑡... ok fine i'll stop...

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

"ENOUGH! See me later mr. Potter and ms. Black... my office" umbitch said, i took my bag and left...

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

After y/n left the room, umbitch went to her office... Mean while Cormac Fucking Mclaggen said, "She's so damn hot..." he said reffering to y/n which made my blood boil, "Hand's Down Mclaggen She's Mine!" I said... from the corner of my eye's i can see ron and hermione smirking..."But not for long potter." Mclaggen smirked, I launched at him but ron pulled me back,"Calm down Mate, You know that y/n love's you right?" He said smirking...Wait y/n love's 𝑚𝑒? But i ignored him,"Don't ever come near 𝑚𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑"I said to Mclaggen... i took my bag and left... I hope y/n does love me because i love ℎ𝑒𝑟... i know i haven't known her  that much yet but i've fallen completely inlove with ℎ𝑒𝑟... i was cut off by my taught's when i bumped into someone...

~𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆'𝒔, 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓... 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓...

𝑷.𝑺 𝑯𝑶𝑳𝒀 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻! 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅'𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝑰𝑳𝒀𝑮𝑺𝑴💓☺️😍

𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆,
𝒔𝒂𝒃