𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 33

HARRY'S POV

꧁✵꧂

I

t's Christmas.

I was done dressing my self.
I was going down to the kitchen until someone placed a hand on my shoulder which startled me at first. I then turned around and saw Sirius.

"Could we have a talk?" Sirius said seriusly but calmly.

I nodded my head yes and Sirius took me to the living area.

"How are you and Y/n?" He asked as we sat down

"Oh, we are doing great actually." I answered a little nervously

"No need to get nervous around me dear boy, except if you got Y/n pregnant." Sirius said lowering his voice at the last sentence. The last sentence made me blush

Sirius chuckled and patted my back,"I was kidding young man. You know Y/n had a crush on you when she was thirteen, she kept rambling on you everytime. I find it adorable to be honest."

"Yeah she told me." I answered remembering that moment;

"C'mon Y/n tell me." I whined

"No." She said with a sarcastic smile

"Please no need to get embarassed i'm your boyfriend after all." I said trying my hard to let her spill it

"That's why i can't tell you, your my boyfriend and it's so embarassing."She said picking her books not looking at me

"Fine, no more hoodies then." I challenged, smirking

She looked at me and fake pouted,"That's no fair." She told me, her bottom lip sticking out. I looked at her lip then looked back at her eyes biting my lip at the same time.

"It is fair my love."i replied

"But i said to ask dad the rest and not me."She tried to reason

"No hoodies then-"

"Fine!" She said as she dropped her books, i smirked at her in triumpathy.

"Bitch." She whispered

"But i'm your bitch." I said

"Hmm,true enough. I'll tell you after i shower."

"Why don't we shower together." I suggested with an innocent look

"Huh, in your dreams Potter, the last time we took a shower together ended with us having sex."

"As if you weren't screaming my name." I looked at her as she went to the girls dorm. "You better get back here or else you wouldn't enjoy the punishment that i'll give you-"

"Yeah, Yeah don't worry i'll come back."

That night ended with us talking and laughing about how she was on her third year to fourth year. We kept laughing and laughing about all the things she will always talk about. And what her mum will do to make her shut up.

Until this day i still wonder how a beautiful girl with such a traumatizing childhood and an amazing personality could still smile like she was happy her whole life. Like there aren't any problems that she's handling. Merlin, could the word's even describe how i love this girl? What did i do to deserve her? Is it even possible to love this much? Most of the time i was looking at her. How her beautiful eyes would sparkle everytime she looks at the fire or how she talks, laugh, just everything about her is so special. Then i had a feeling that she was the one that i was looking for. The one i waited for. She was my first love and so far she still is are. I wish they weren't any war that's happening and a toad looking witch in the school so Y/n and i could live a happily ever after. Remined you this is her first year here at hogwarts and i feel bad for the trouble she has gotten too.

I finally snapped back to normal and heard some snoring. I realised that Y/n fell asleep on my chest. I kissed her head and said,

"I love you so much Y/n."

She snuggled to my chest more. I then carried her to her dorm(lets just pretened that boys could go on the girls dormitory on this story) . I laid her down on her bed and kissed her head one last time.

"Thank you for being mine Y/n." I said before leaving the room and went to my own.

I went to sleep peacefully.

"I'm so lucky to have her Sirius. And thank you for letting me have her." I smiled at him

"That's no problem kiddo. Just please for merlins sake, don't hurt my daughter." Sirius said, the last part made me guilty. C'mon Harry tell him, he's Y/n's dad he deserve to know. I thought.

I took a big breath and started,"Sirius, i might've hurted Y/n probably more than once."

Sirius widened his eyes but before he could say anything i explained to him what happened,"Look, Sirius it isn't what it look's like, okay? Let me explain, The first one was Ginny i already know that she like's me so i tried my best to avoid her but then one day she kissed me, which believe me that i don't want to and then Y/n just came at the wrong time, I tried to explain everything to her and she believed but then it came to Cho, Cho, well, she tried to kiss me but then Y/n again came the wrong time so she probably thought i was cheating on her again, which is no i love her to much to do that-"

"Wait, you love my daughter?" Sirius cutted me off

"Yes, Sirius, I do, and there's no doubt of me saying that."

Sirius nodded,"Well, if she forgave you then i probably have to forgive you too."

He ruffled my hair,"I think it's time for us to get to the kitchen cause i'm getting a little bit hungry here."

"You kinda sound like Ron."

"Yeah we kinda have same vibes."

we laughed and went to the kitchen.

A/N

HEYY I UPDATED ONCE AGAIN! ANYWAYS IMMA GIVE YOU GUYS A WARNING TO EXPECT A SMUT CHAPTER ON THE NEXT CHAPTER OR AFTER THE NEXT CHAPTER.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 15K READS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST ILY GUYS SM! EVERYONE OF YOU. TO THE ONE'S THAT KEEPS WAITING FOR MY ASS TO UPDATE AND ALWAYS ACTIVE FOR ANY CHAPTERS I POST ILYSM.

lots n' lots of love(always),
sab