𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮: 𝑺𝑴𝑼𝑻

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

When we got in to the room harry locked the door and pinned me to the wall, "are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me "yes, harry" i replied he leaned in, "what is that?" He whispered in my ear seductively, wich brought shivers down my spine,"i want to do this harry" getting annoyed of him teasing me "can't wait can you?" He said... now im so annoyed i grabbed his face and smashed my lips in his... i can feel him smirking... he slipped his tounge in my mouth... i let out a low moan... his hands travelled from my waiste to my hips... he tapped my hips three times signing for me to jump not breaking the kiss... i wrapped my legs around his waist while he slowly made our way to the bed... he pulled away, grabbed his wand and said the silencing spell "now you can be as loud as you want baby," he said in his low attractive voice... he kissed my lips travelling to my neck... he sucked my g-spot making me moan... i can feel him smirking in my neck... he travelled to my temple and sucked it... i played the hem of his shirt signing for him to take it of... and he did... i saw his abs... gosh, this man is so hot...
I touched his chest while he leaned in again kissing me... he travelled his hands inside my shirt signing for me to take it of... which i did..."your so beautiful" he said, again in his low voice, "i know "i replied "good " he said... i was only left in my black laced bra... he kissed me travelling in my chest kissing it and travelling down to my pants taking it of so im only left with my underwear he looked at it and said "already wet for me love," wich brought shivers down my spine he took my underwear of and come up kissing me... while he was kissing me i felt his hands travelled to my clit rubbing circles in it making me moan in his mouth... he pulled away and the next thing i know his fingers are inside me... i rolled my eyes in the back of my head moaning "harry- more-" i said and become a moaning mess... i could feel him smirking "my pleasure love " he said and began to finger me faster, "harry- faster, finger me faster harry" i said arching my back... he put another finger inside me... making me gasp, he fingered me faster than before,"yeah- harold like that-ahh" i said... i felt a familliar knot in my stomach "harry-i'm c-close" he fingered me faster,"cum for me baby" he said kissing me, and with that i came... he took his fingers out of me and sucked it making me blush... he took his boxers of and revealed his member... it's bigger than i thought... he rubbed my pussy with his tip making the both of us moan...he starts to put it in me making me moan he looked at me for permission wich i gladly nodded... he starts to thrust in and out on me making us both moan "fuck y/n, you feel so good" he said grabbing both my legs putting it in his shoulders "shit, harry i'm close" i said "me too baby, together" he said, i nodded and after a few more thrust we both came...
"that was,"harry said i cut him of and said "amazing " " we should do this more often" he suggested "yeah" i agreed and after that we cuddled in bed... best night ever...

-*𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓* 𝒔𝒐... 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒚𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌? 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒊 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒖 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒊 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓... 𝒊 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓...

𝒑.𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒚 𝑴𝒐𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝑰𝑳𝒀𝑮𝑺𝑴😍😘(𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝒎𝒆😬)