𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

After Dinner I brought harry up to my room for him to unpack and change. "Your room is humangus." Said harry surprised "Yeah i know right... dad spoiled me a lot of thing, when i say a lot a 𝑙𝑜𝑡,𝑙𝑜𝑡" isaid. Harry laughed "Alright i'll be in the kitchen if you need me." I said. Harry nodded... i went downstairs to the kitchen and the twins apparated behind me "So..."fred said "What?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion "Have you and harry done 𝑖𝑡 yet?" George smirked "Merlin's Beard george!" I said "No!Besides i don't think harry like's me in that way! He just met me 3 hours ago!" I said. Fred and george burst out lauhging "What now?" I asked annoyed "Really?" Fred ask "Don't you see how he looks at you?" George asked "He looks at you like you are the only person in the world!" Both of them said at the same time... i blushed a little but i tried to hide it "c'mon guys there's no way" i said "if you insist..." fred and george glanced at eachother smirking... oh no there up to no good... "well... call harry and meet us in ron's room with 𝑦𝑜𝑢" george said "Why?" I asked "Oh nothing " both of them said at the same time "just do it it's important" george said "I don't think so..." i said crossing my arms "please, pretty please" both of them said at union with puppy eys "besides ron,hermione and ginny we'll be there too" fred said still in his puppy eyes that i can't resist even george! "fine,fine but do not do anything dumb!" i said "Yes Mrs. Potter!" They both said turning away i blushed and rolled my eyes...

➪➪➪➪

I went upstairs to call harry,"harry?" i knocked on the door," yes?" he asked" the twin's said they want to meet us in ron's room" i said "alright i'll be there, just a moment" he answered back "alright" i said walking to ron's room... when i got there i saw ron,fred,george and hermione smirking except for one... ginny... she's not there "where's ginny?" I asked clearly confused " we should be the one asking where's your king?" fred said smirking earning a hi five from ron "ha ha ha! Very funny" i said sarcasticly "Oh yeah! Terribly funny realy witty" ron said, and everyone burst out laughing, i rolled my eyes sitting down at the carpet next to mione... then harry enters the room and took a sit across me... his next to ron... once harry has entered george locked the door "What the bloody hell is that for?" I asked " so you can't escape when we're playing truth or dare" george said smirking... oh no now i know what there doing... "fred, george please no" i said "oh you know our plan " mione said smirking... my eyes widen 𝑜𝑢𝑟... that means hermione's in it to?... oh no this can't be good... that's why ginny left..."could you guys tell me what's going on?" Harry said clearly confused... i was gonna say what their up to but fred and george fucking weasley cuts me off! "Oh nothing!" They both said at the same time they glared at me and mouthed '𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑', "no it's not "i said crossing my arms and pouting " well your not leaving this room then" ron said "fine! Let's just get this over with"
they all smirked except harry who's confused as fuck. "Alright i'll go first" george still smirking" no! I'll go first " i exclaimed " no princess george said it first" fred says still smirking... this fucking weasley's "I hate you guys" they all burst out laighing "alright i dare 𝑦𝑜𝑢 y/n Black to..." george said smirking...again... " snog harry" he said smiling... harry turned red...

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑃𝑂𝑉

George dared y/n to snog me... i feel the heat creep up at my cheeks... i'm not gonna lie i really do want it... but i don't think y/n would wants to... well atleast i thought...

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

"If i do it i can leave this room" y/n said annoyed "yes princess" george said fred and ron nodded "besides it's not that hard" mione smirked. y/n scoffed and said "if i dare you and ron to do it would it be easy" fred and george burst out laughing while ron and mione turned red "that's what i thought" y/n said heading to harry sitting on his lap "let's get this over with i'm tired as hell" y/n said. Harry nodded and leaned in y/n did the same as soon as their lips touched they moved in sync... 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 harry thought while snaking his hands on her waist while y/n tangles her hands in harry's hair... little did the two know fred, george, ron and hermione left the room... but the two continued their snogging session... harry bit her lip for entrance which she gladly let him in and explored her mouth... harry and y/n fight for dominance (which harry won) not caring if they ran out of breath... after minutes but felt like forever they pulled away "woah..."harry said panting "that was" he continued" brillant." y/n finished they both chuckled until harry talked "y/n black i know we haven't known eachother for a while but... when i first met those beautiful e/c of yours... i couldn't breath... eventhough we met eachother for hours only... i felt like ive known you forever..." harry paused and grabbed her hand "Y/N Black would you make me the happiest man alive and be my girlfriend?"

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

OH.MY.GOD Harry Potter has asked meto be his girlfriend,𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝐺𝐼𝑅𝐿𝐹𝑅𝐼𝐸𝑁𝐷... I felt like i was gonna explode of happines... i grabbed his face and kissed his lips one more time and answered "yes Harry James Potter, Yes" he kissed me again... his lips againts mine feels like a puzzle piece that's been lost all my life...

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑃𝑂𝑉

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT Y/N BLACK IS MY GIRLFRIEND,𝑀𝑌 𝐺𝐼𝑅𝐿𝐹𝑅𝐼𝐸𝑁𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑂𝑃𝐿𝐸... SHES MINE!! This is the best thing that ever happend in my whole entire life... ilove the feeling her lips against mine... her lips is so soft... ok im sounding like a creep now...

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

➪➪➪➪

"Should we check them now?" Fred asked "yeah we should" mione agreed "bet they're still snogging" george said making everyone laugh... little did they know ginny was listening... she ran up to ron's room and took a peek at the door and saw them... y/n and harry kissing... her heart shattered to a million of pieces... 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ginny said reffering to y/n she ran to her room and cried her life out... fred,george,ron and hermione busted in the room without any warning... luckily the two aren't snoghing anymore..."Did somebody had fun?" George asked smirking "yes george infact... were together!" y/n said all of them smirked (except harry who blushed furiusly) "See toldya" fred and george said in union...

➪➪➪➪

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

Harry and i returned to our room... i still can't believe im his girlfriend...anyways when we got at the room harry was sitting in the side of the bed... i was gonna change but harry said" i'll stay outside while you change, love" i blushed at the nickname and said "no, it's fine..." i said turning him "anyways, you should get comfortable when you see me get naked" i said smirking and winking at him wich made him turn maroon....

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑃𝑂𝑉

"anyways, you should get comfortable when you see me naked" y/n said smirking and winking at me i turned a maroon color... i'm really lucky to have her... anyways she started to get undressed... only her bra and underwear was left... she looks so ℎ𝑜𝑡... i stared at her in awe... my jaw is practically on the floor... she looks stunning... i started to stand up while she was taking her make up off i grabbed her waste to bring her close to me... she was startled at first... i started to kiss her neck... she moved her neck to the side giving me permision for what im doing... she moaned when i found her g-spot so me being me left a mark... we stayed like that for a while untill y/n talked" shit, it's already 12... harry, babe we should go to sleep." "But i don't wanna" i whined she turned to me and caressed my cheek "don't worry baby we'll continue this if you don't get expelled." She said... how'd she know..."how'd you know?" I asked "ron told me" she said "that git" i said she laughed and got dressed we cuddled in the bed... it was my best night... no nightmares,i forgot all my problems about voldemort, i slept peacefully... all of that because of her...

-𝒔𝒐... 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒚𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌? 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒊 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓...𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒉𝒐 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝑮𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒚/𝒏'𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒚... 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒇𝒇 𝒊 𝒂𝒅𝒅... 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊 𝒅𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆... 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆... 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘.

𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆,
𝒔𝒂𝒃