𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑃𝑂𝑉

➪➪➪➪
While were leaving grimmauld place mr. Weasley asked me a question,"Is there somthing that you and y/n aren't telling us?" "Oh! Yeah sorry, me and y/n are dating" i replied "since when?" Mr. Weasley asked "last night..." i answered "alright but are telling this to sirius?" He asked " Yeah, were planning to tell him after the hearing.." i said...mr. weasley just nodded... i hope sirius is ok with my relationship with y/n... and 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 that i don't get expelled so y/n and i can continue what we started...

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

"what's that on your neck?" dad asked "it's uh-mosquito bite- yeah a mosquito bite..." i answered nervously hoping he doesn't get suspicius... "alright... put a lotion it will help" dad said turnig back and walking away..."and who is the mosquito were ralking about? Fred smirked earning '𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑒' from george "shut up... ron hermione could i talk to you two?" I asked... i think they know what i'm up to... they glanced at eachother and said "yeah, sure" both said in unison

➪➪➪➪

"What's up with ginny? Why is she always glaring at me?" I asked them "well... you see... ginny has a thing for harry since her first year at hogwarts... she's doing all she can for him to notice her-" hermione said but was cut off by ron scoffing "Which she's failing miserably" "ron!" Hermione and i said in unison "alright sorry geez... go on." Ron said
"as i was saying-" hermione said and being interrupted again by the door opening..."Hi!" Harry said "Harold!" I ran up to him and hugged him... he hugged back... after we break the hug he said"um-love, who is harold?" he asked a little nervous and disappointed at the same time...i laughed at his reaction "why are you laughing?" he asked me a little red "aww is little hawwy jewous?" I asked with my puppy eye' s "no, iam not" he said crossing his arms before continuing," so... who is he?" Harry asked "It's you dumb arse!" I said wich made him turn redder because of how embarassed he is... i laughed more soon hermione and ron burst out laughing too, making harry join...

➪➪➪➪

We made our way to the kitchenand saw everyone frowning except for fred and george who always has a smirk face when they saw me and harry together...

➪➪➪➪

"So.... what's going on with you and harry?" Dad asked me... harry took my left hand giving them a little hint "well... me and harry are uh-dating... i hope that's fine with you dad" i said biting my lip of nervousness " 'Fine'! 'Fine'!..." dad exclaimed mad... well atleast i thought untill... "That's great!" Dad said and everyone cheered for us... i let out a sigh of relief... "but wait.." dad said "i want to put some rules.." he continiued "dad-" i said but was cut off "silence young lady... any ways the first rule is...𝑁𝑜 𝑠𝑛𝑜𝑔𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒...secondly 𝑁𝑜 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒... third 𝐿𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑔𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔...Thank you very much" dad said... the third one made me and harry blushed "ofcourse sirius!"harry said letting go of my hand and putting his hand on my thigh...oh no this boy really want's to continue 𝑖𝑡... but i felt fireworks when he placed his hand there... it felt right...

➪➪➪➪

after dinner harry dragged me to the room...

oh no this is going to be a tough night...

~ 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆! 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒚😏😬... 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑...𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒃𝒔...𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔!!𝑰𝑳𝒀𝑮𝑺𝑴💓💓

𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆,
𝒔𝒂𝒃