𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺: 𝑆𝐿𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝑆𝑀𝑈𝑇

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

➪➪➪➪

𝕎e are on the train...i saw harry shaking 'poor boy must be having nightmares' i thought... i shook him awake,"harry?love." He woke up and i asked,"are you ok?" "Yeah i'm fine just a stupid nightmare nothing to worry about" he replied and give me a small smile which i gladly returned... i kissed his forehead and he said,"thanks i needed that" "anytime love" i said.

➪➪➪➪

"Ah! Miss black your here" said a witch... according to hermione her name is mcgoniggal(sorry if i spelled it wrong) "follow me...the rest of you enter the great hall" she ordered pointing to harry, hermione and ron... i gave them a reassuring smile to tell them that it's alright and with that they left..."You wait here while i inform dumbledore that you've arrived..." mcgoniggal said giving me a smile... i nodded and waited...

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

Me, ron and hermione are in the great hall watching the sorting begun... it was really boring until dumbledore speaked,"Silence!" He said all the clapping and cheering went silent,"Since all the first year's have been sorted... i have a special guess for you to meet" he said... Oh! I wonder who might that be..."Let us welcome, Miss Y/n Julie Black" he finished, then suddenly the door of the great hall opened... and there stands the h/c haired girl with gorgeous e/c eyes... everyone on the great hall gasped, i heared whispers like "that's the daughter of sirius black" and "she looks gorgeous" wich made my blood boil...ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒... on the corner of my eye's i could see hermione and ron smirking... probobly because i stared at her for a while,"Mate your drooling on your own 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑."ron said and a boy who's sitting behind for what i know cormac mclaggen, a lot of girl's drool over him and i don't get it why..."she's your girlfriend?" he asked me, "yeah why?" I asked cleching my fist under the table,"What a load of bullshit!...that a pretty girl like that will fall for you?" He said which angered me more,"don't listsen to him harry." Hermione said turning me back... then y/n sat on the stool while professor mcgoniggal place the sorting hat on her... i hope she'll be put in gryffindor..."Ah y/n black the daughter of sirius black, eh? I already know where to put you..." the sorting hat said...please be in gryffindor..."GRYFFINDOR!"the sorting hat said... all the gryffindors cheered even cormac fucking mclaggen... while y/n made her way to us, i gave her a tight hug and said"thank merlin your put in gryffindor, i would probobly go mental if your put in a diffrent house...i'm scared to lose you" i said while pulling away,"you can never get rid of me that easily"she smirked and i laughed while she hugged ron and hermione.

➪➪➪➪

after dumbledore's boring speeches which was interuptted by a toad faced lady... ron,hemione and i toured y/n at hogwarts...after that hermine and ron left for prefect duties leaving me and y/n alone... we talked while making our way to the gryffindor portrait... after i said the password, i saw almost everyone on the common room reading the daily prophet... there was an awkward silence until i decided to speak,"dean, seamus good holiday?" I asked,"alright, better than seamus's anyways" dean answered while seamus put down the daily prophet that's in his hands making a loud thump,"My mum din't want me to comeback this year" he said,"why not?" I asked,"um let me see uh, because of you... the daily prophet say's a lot of thing's about you harry and about dumbledore aswell-" but i cut him of "What? And your mum beleives them?"

"well nobody was there the night cedric died"

"well i guess you should read the prophet with your stupid mother it'll tell your everything you need to know -"

"don't you dare call my mother like that-"

"i'll have a go at anyone who calls me a liar!"

"what's going on?"ron said coming toward y/n and i, "he's mad at what's going on, do you beleive the rubbish he come's about you-know-who?" Seamus asked "yeah i do... has anyone else got problem with harry?" Ron said and with that i let go of y/n's hand and ran into the boy's dormitory... i feel so bad, why did i did i do that?...

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

Harry let go of my hand and ran into the boy's dormitory ron and i glanced at eachother and went up... we saw a furius looking harry..."You alright mate-" ron asked but was cut off by harry "fine" he snapped,"seamus just bang out, don't worry it'll come through you'll see" ron said and was cut off again by my furius boyfriend,"I said i'm fine ron!", ron looked startled and i flinched... i never saw harry this mad before..."i'll deal with him" i whispered to ronhe nodded and left, "love." I said walking towards harry who's sitted down on the edge of his bed,"please leave me alone," he said burrying his face in his hand's... i put an arm arouned his shoulder,"let it out" i said he looked up at me and said "sorry for snapping. I just don't know what's happening to me lately... i mean i just feel so angry all the time" he said turning his head back down, i tool his chin so he could look up at me,"your not a bad person harry, and please realize that it's okay to get mad. But sometimes don't forget to breathe." I said, he looked at me and down at my lips,"i'll get better if you would kiss me" he said looking back in my eye's..
i cupped his face and kissed him...it was passionate... it was like were the only one in the world... my world is like in slow motion... he licked my bottom lip asking for enteance which i gladly let him in... he explored my mouth while i moaned in his mouth... he took my waist and sitting me down in his legs not breaking the kiss... i wrapped my legs around his waist as i started grinding on him making the both of us moan... i could feel his cock poking in his pant's... i tangled my hand's in his hair while his are on my thigh, while his kissing my neck... he nipped and sucked my sweet spot making me moan... we continued doing that for a good 2 minutes until i spoke,"Love, we have to stop someone might come up here any minute now"
"but i don't want to" he whined still kissing my neck, he probobly left a mark... "we have to" i said, i took his face and cupped his face kissing him one last time before getting up to leave,"good night darling see you tomorrow" harry said,"Night love." I said and walked out the room...

~𝒉𝒆𝒚! 𝑨𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆... 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆...𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅'𝒔!! 𝑨𝒉𝒉𝒉𝒉𝒉! 𝑰 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑮𝑼𝒀𝑺 𝑺𝑶 𝑴𝑼𝑪𝑯!!!💓😭😍

𝑷.𝑺 𝑶𝒉 𝒎𝒚, 𝒎𝒚, 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒋𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓😰😩😥😉

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆,
𝒔𝒂𝒃