𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 29

THIRD PERSON POV

"Wh- What?" Harry asked alarmed at Cho's sudden question,

"Why don't we start again?" She asked twirling her black silky hair

"Cho, i'm sorry but we can't. You cheated Cho there's no turning back-" Harry said but Cho cut him off

"I can make it up to you please, give me another chance." She said as she held Harry's hand in her's.

Harry remembered on what happened about the ginny situation and will not do that ever again, that was one of his biggest regret's.

Harry shooked his hand out of Cho's grasp and said,"I can't Cho, i'm not doing the same mistake again, I love Y/n so much that if i lose her i'll go menta-" Said Harry

"Wait, you love Y/n?" Cho asked, looking as though she could curse Y/n into obliviation

Harry nodded," I do Cho, so much that word's can't even describe it." said Harry softly

"Oh." Cho sighed as she looked down at her feet,"but- but you just met her a few month's ago." She continued not daring to make eye contact with Harry.

"Right?" Harry chuckled,"Isn't it fast? To fall inlove to someone in just month's?"

Cho finally looked up,"I wish i was her." Mummbled Cho,

"What?" Questioned Harry,

Cho then grabbed Harry's collar and pulled him close. Their lip almost brushing against eadchother.

"Cho stop i have a girlfriened-"

But before Cho could kiss Harry the door of the room of requirement opened.

Y/n stood there. Frozen. Did Harry cheat on her again? Is Harry playing with her? A million thought runned through Y/n's mined until she saw Harry yanked Cho's grip on his collar.

"Y/N! It's not what it look's like!" Harry shouted, panicking.

Cho look's half guilty and half angry. Party pooper thought Cho as she stomped out of the room, shoulder bumping Y/n.

"Again Harry?" Qustioned Y/n holding her tear's,

"No, my love it's not what it look's like-"

"I need explanation Harry!" Exclaimed Y/n

"I tried to comfort Cho-"

"I trusted you, Harry-"

"Please let me finish!" Yelled Harry tugging on his hair, tear's started pouring out of his eye's,"I tried to comfort Cho, and then she told me if we could start over again and-Please believe me Y/n, I said no because i have you and told her that I love you and i'd go mental if i lose you. And then-" Harry took a big gulped and continued," Tried to kiss me- but trust me idon't want that to happen. I already learned my lesson on that ginny situation and will not do it ever again." Harry went over to Y/n, arms crossed on her chest tear's pouring out of her eyes,"Please Y/n believe me, i don't want to happen what happened before. I can't lose you Y/n, you're the only one i could trust with all my secret's, you're the only one i love."Harry pleaded.

Y/n didn't reply intead crashed her lips onto his, the kiss was salty because of the tears but still sweet. Harry couldn't been more happy. After they pulled away to catch their breath. Forehead's against eachother. The both of them smiled.

"Not that i believe you already, that kiss was to shut you up." Y/n said in a fake sweet voice

Harry frowned," So you're saying you don't believe me?" He asked a little upset at what she just said,

"Yet Harry. Yet. Just please be more cautious arouned girls except for Hermione." Y/n smile

"I will my love." Said Harry, feeling like he was the most luckiest guy ever.

"Too cheesy Potter." Y/n said as she roll her eyes. Harry just laughed and with that they went to the common room, Hand's intertwined (🎵 our hands are gently intertwined, a feeling that i just can't describe🎵)

A/N;

How you doing Bestayss! Yeah, hehehe update, uhmm, k bye.

Just kidding! Thank you guys for 9k view's on this story, voting and commenting, you guys are a freaking angel( don't worry i won't tell;)). And check Harry's pic on top he's soo hawt. PLEAS GUVE ME A FAWKING WATER!!!

ILY GUYS STAY SAFE<33

lots of love,
sab