𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 25

DISCLAIMER: SMUT

Y/n POV

Harry andi are walking to the Room of Requirements under the invisibility cloak with the marauder's map in his hand. I, on the other hand are holding the picnic basket in my left hand and my wand on the left.

"Here we are." Said Harry we took of the cloak and stared at the blank wall. Harry closed his eye's and sighed.

The RoR Door Appeared, Harry Opened the door.

I widened my eye's in shock.
There placed a king-sized bed with silky red blanket and a nightstand with lamp on it. The other room i think is probably a shower.

"Told you this could be a bedroom." Smirked Harry snapping me back from my thought's

"Shut up." I sassed back and rolled my eye's as i placed the picnic basket down in the sofa while i put my wand on the nightstand.
From the corner of my eye's i could see Harry taking his clothe's off.

I looked at him and smirked,"Like the view huh?" He smirked

"Why wouldn't i?" I asked putting the silencing charm and coming to him

"Take your clothes off." He said in a demanding tone that he had never used.

I just smirked and obeyed. I began taking my clothes of and i could see Harry's eye's burning around my body.

After i got undressed i was left in my black laced bra with matching undies.
I don't know why buti have addiction on laced under fragments.

Before saying anything Harry smashed his lips into mine. The kiss was full of lust and need but the new thing was love.

Harry's hand slythered in my hair while mine was on his shoulders.

I was walking backwards until i hit the cold wall making me gasp which Harry took this opportunity to slip his tounge in my mouth making me moan.

"Look's like i don't need to be jelous of that cupcake." He mummble against my lips

We kept kissing until his lips went to my neck. I moaned when he found my sweetspot, i could feel his smirk.
He bit the spot leaving a mark.

He kissed my lips again.
I turned us around so he was in the wall. My hands went to his hair tugging it making him groan on the kiss. His are on my arse squeezing it making me moan.

He pulled away and said, "On your knees." Again in his hot demanding tone making me wet.

I did as he said.
I'm currently facing the tent that's in Harry's boxers.
I took it off and there sprungs his long dick making me more wet.

"Suck me. Hard." He demanded once again.

I started stroking his dick before putting it in my mouth.
He groaned in pleasure.
I started to bob my head up and down.
I looked up at Harry to see him looking at me with his darkened green eyes, biting his lip.

I started deepthroating him.

"fuck- Just like that Y/n, good girl." He moaned. His hand went to my hair grabing a fist full tugging it.

I gagged to send vibrations to his body.

"Shit- i-im close Y/n." He said closing his eye's in pure pleasure.

I just moaned which made him cum.
I got up and made eye contact with him.

"Swallow." He ordered.

I swallowed the liquid that's in my mouth.
Right after i swallowed he crashed his lips on mine. He groaned as he tasted him self in my mouth. My hands went to his hair and tugged on it. Harry pulled away leaving a string of salaiva between us.

"Jump." Said Harry

I jumped and he catched me. His hands are under my thighs.

Soon i could feel the sof sheet's of the bed.

Harry laid me down him hovering over me but i fliped us over so i was the one on top because he always was.

"Your the one who's always in control daddy but not tonight, i want you to taste your own medicine." I said seductively.

"Fuck- call me what you called me earlier." He groaned as i began to grind on his dick.

"No can do, darling." I looked at him in the eye. His before bright emerald eyes is now dark with lust.

I kept teasing him until he whined,"Y/nnn, stop fucking teasing me- shit"  he cursed as i entered his dick to my entrace and bouncing up and down.

Harry groaned and took my bra off revealing my breast that's bouncing. Harry started to play with it while i fastened my speed.

"Keep doing that Y/n be a good girl for daddy yeah?- ugh fuck" He moaned rolling his eyes back.

The room is filled with skin-slapping, bed creaking, moans, groans, and Harry's phraises.

My hands are in Harry's hips while his are on my breast.

After a couple of more bouncing i had gotten close

"Har-Harry i'm  c-close." I stuttered out.

"Come with me darling." He said, i nodded.

After a few more bounce Harry and i came.

I plopped my self down.

"As much as i love being on top i think you should be on top more often." Said Harry moving to me and spooning me.

I laid my head on his chest and said,"Told you i'm not that bad."

"Yeah, Yeah whatever." Harry said, i just giggled

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you Harry."

After a minute of loving silence Harry spoke

"Want to take a bath?" He asked pointing to the bathroom

"I would love to." I said standing up while Harry's doing the same.

A/N

HEY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER I'M SO SORRY I CANT CONTAIN MY SELF. ANYWAYS THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST  LONGEST SMUT CHAPTER I EVER MADE.

ILY GUYS SO MUCHS STAY SAFE<33

Lots of love,
sab