𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 31

THIRD PERSON POV

꧁✯꧂

"UGH! FUCK YOU POTTER!" Y/n exclaimed as she and Harry are currently baking cookies. Which is a disaster with them throwing flour at eachother.

Harry smirked and replied,"Oh yeah? Try me-"

Right after Harry said that they herd a coughing by the kitchen door.

The couple turned around and saw Sirius Black. Y/n and Harry turned to a shade of crimson.

"He-Hey dad what are you doing here?" Y/n stuttered nervously

"Oh, nothing." Sirius said, a little smirk could be seen on his face,"Bad time eh?"

"er- maybe?" Harry said, well more like questioned.

Y/n smacked Harry on the head which made him groaned while, Sirius, on the other hand was smiling.

"You know you two had already been friends since you two we're 1 years old." Sirius said chuckling at the memory, Y/n and Harry looked at eachother. shocked can be seen on both of their face's.

"Wha- but how?" Harry asked, lips slightly parted, same goes to Y/n.

Sirius chuckled and said,"Oh, yeah you two we're both bestfriends. Always sharing eacother's toys, playing around, laughing, Merlin i miss those old times." Sirius sighed,"So for me it's no surprise that you two will be together." The couple let out a small smile,"If only Julie, James and Lily could see this." He saud leaning to the counter table.

"But dad why did i have to go to beuxbatons? Why didn't i go to hogwarts?" Y/n questioned

Sirius sighed and said,"Well, your mum thought you would be safer in beuxbatons and to think of it you were but when i finally met Harry," Siris smiled at Harry who smiled back,"I thought why don't i give you two a chance."

"But dad how come you didn't tell me about Harry?" Y/n asked

"Oh i told you things about him Y/n, remember the name, bambi?" Sirius asked.

Y/n smiled and rememberd the memory.

"Bambi?"Harry asked,

"Yeah, james and i made a nickname for you, Lily even thought it was cute." Said Sirius, "Alright i'll leave you two to clean this mess.'' Sirius said wiping some flour off the table. But before Sirius step out of the door he said one more thing,"Oh, and one more thing to add to the rules no babies....yet."

"Dad ho-"

"Oh, you know Ron have a big mouth." That's the last thing Sirius said before leaving the room.

꧁✯꧂

"

Mhm~ Harry." Y/n moaned while Harry was sucking on her neck.

"You like that?" He asked seductively and Y/n just nodded.

The couple made out for a while(Not shagged) but interupted by Y/n befoe it could get more heated.

"Harry stop." She said in between kisses

Harry pulled away and looked at her in worry.

"Are you okay?" He asked,

"Yeah i am but could we stop 'cause i'm tired. Could we continue this another time?" She asked

"Anything, darling." He said softly and laid down next to her. The couple cuddled on the bed.

"Merry Christmas Y/n." Harry said breaking the peacful silence

"Merry Christmas Bambi." She said. The nickname made Harry's heart flutter a long with a ton of butterflies.

"I love you so much." He said as he burried his face on her hair

"I love you more."

A/N

EYYY NEW CHAPTER OUT! TYY SO MUCH FOR 12k READS I NEVER REALLY KNEW THAT WE WOULD REACH IT THIS FAR. FIRST I THOUGHT THAT ME MAKING A BOOK WAS STUPID AND THAT I SHOULD GIVE UP ON IT BUT YOU GUYS SHOWED ME SO MUCH SUPPORT AND I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR THAT.

ILY AND HAVE A NICE NIGHT/DAY <33

lotslove,

sab