𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11

~𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒄... 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒄 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝒚/𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚... 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆😘

𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆,
𝒔𝒂𝒃

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

I bumped to ginny... i know she like's me, but i don't like her the way i like y/n, no i don't like y/n i 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 her... "Sorry, i wasn't watching where i'm going." I said as she stood up "It's fine 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒,"she said coming closer to me...our face's almost touching... i cleared my throat and said,"I best get going, bye ginny." I said but before i could get away she grabbed my wrist and kissed me,"Harry?!" I heard a voice... it was y/n's...shit...

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

I was looking for harry and heard a muffled voice "...bye ginny" it was harry's... i made my way to him and saw him kissing ginny,"Harry?!" I exclaimed fighting the urge to cry,"How could you?!" I exclaimed, "Y/n it's not what it look's like, please let me explain," harry said, i can see ginny smirking before saying, "I'll leave you two to talk, see you later 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒" "well it's what look's like to me harry. Bye" i said before running back to the common room... crying...

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

Y/n left... before ginny could leave i grabbed her wrist,"Why did you do that?!" I said angryly,"well isn't obvious 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒?I like you" she said "Well too sad for you i don't... i 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 y/n... and don't 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 use that nickname again. You understand me?" I said before letting go of her wrist and off to find y/n... i hope she forgive's me i cam't lose her, she's my world, she's my happiness, she's my 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔...

~𝒉𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆! 𝑰 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐...𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔... 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕... 𝑰𝑳𝒀𝑮𝑺𝑴💞💓😘

𝑷.𝑺 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐... 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂... 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆'𝒔 𝒚/𝒏... 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒍 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...

𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆,
𝒔𝒂𝒃