𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺: 𝑆𝑀𝑈𝑇

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

Harry and Y/n are making their way to the gryffindor common room while interwining their hand's,while their walking they had bumped to a girl ravenclaw named Cho Chang,"hey! watch where your goin-"said Cho but cut her self off when she saw harry,"oh, hey harry," she said standing up and twirling her long black silky hair flitirously, Y/n cleared her throat awkwardly and said"erm- hi, Cho Chang right? From ravenclaw?" "Erm-yes" Cho amswered rather disappointedly, before y/n could answer harry snapped,"brilliant to meet you Cho but could you excuse us were in the middle of something right now, bye" Cho looked hurt but most of it were anger, harry dragged y/n out of there and continued making their way to the common room, y/n could see in the corner of her eye, seeing Cho glare at her,"you have a lot of admirer harry" y/n said smirking,"yeah, as if they have a chance" harry scoffed turning around to face y/n,"i'm only your's and will  only be your's Y/N Black" harry  continued, y/n took a step, getting closer to harry,"good boy, but don't forget, you'll get a pay back for what you did to me"y/n said seductively, reffering to what happened to harry and ginny earlier,"Gladly" harry responded while smirking, he was leaning in but y/n put's a finger in his lips and said,"save it for later baby boy" while turning back and running away,"Y/N BLACK GET BACK HERE!"harry ordered catching up to her with a wide grin playing his lips...

➪➪➪➪

Harry amd Y/n was already in the common room,"Hey before we continue it, i'll just go to my dorm amd change, see you later harold,"y/n said, walking back to her dormitory, while harry is making his way to the couch to wait for y/n, after waiting for 3 minutes he already got bored and  decided to read, suddenly ron and hermione went to sit beside harry, harry kind of exposed his hand's to the view, hermine already knew what umbridge did and said that harry need to tell dumbledore but harry insisted not to tell him and said that he don't want to give umbrige the satisfaction, but hermione insisted that he should really tell dumbledore, but harry snapped and said that it's not simple as it seem's, he grabbed his stuff and walked over to the boy's dormitory to get change, after 3 more minute's the girl harry was waiting had entered his room, His Y/N Black, Wearing a silky red robe that fit's perfectly on her, harry's jaw drop, he know she knew his favourite color is red, he gulpes before saying,"you look stunning Y/N" "thank's harold" she replied walking over to harry's bed,"you ready?" She asked,"ready as i'll ever be my Y/N" he replied, Y/N chuckled before leaning in, harry did the same, not long after their lips touched moving in sync, harry took y/n's waist and carried her to his lap which made y/n gasp, harry took this chance to slip his tounge inside her mouth, y/n moaned in the kiss wich made harry smirk, harry pulled away, took his wand and said the locking charm and the silencising charm before going back to the kiss, the two couple fought for dominance(which y/n had won)y/n started to grind on harry's hip's, which made them both moan, y/n could feel harry's erection poking through his pant's, y/n pulled away from the kiss and started to kiss harry's neck leaving hickey's, y/n signalled for harry to take his shirt of, which he gladly did, y/n started kissing his chest, she removed her self from harry's hip's and kneeled down,
"come on, baby let me punish you" y/n said smirking while taking his pant's of reaviling his erection,"you ready?" She asked harry, clearly teasing him,"yes," harry answered,"what was that?" She said "yes, i'm ready and stop teasing," he replied, "needy are we? Beg for it" y/n said seductively, "suck me y/n please, please punish me" harry replied begging,"gladly" she said taking his length to her mouth, while harry is a moaning mess,"suck me harder luv, please" he said y/n smirked and took his whole length, bobbing her head up and down, harry's hands made their way to y/n's hair, grabbing a armful of it while y/n is still sucking him,"shit y/n y-your so g-good," he moaned, harry started to move his hips up and down, reaching the throat of y/n which made her gagged, y/n moaned that vibrated to harry, he felt a knot in his stomach," fuck, y-yn i'm g-going to cum" he said, "cum for me harold," she mumbled, not long after that harry came, and y/n reluclantly swallowed his cum,"you did so good for me, harold" she said standing back up and sitting back on harry's lap,"now it's your turn my luv" harry said, kissing her neck, y/n moved her head to the side to give him more space, harry started leaving hickey's in her neck, harry started to make his way to y/n's lips, his hand traveled from her thigh to the tie of her robe that she's wearing, slowly untying it, once harry had took it of he throwed it to the side of him, y/n was left in her red laced bra and matching underwear that harry had picked during the summer,"i told you you would need that,"he smirked before kissing her necke and made it's way to her colarbone, y/n started to grind on his hip's again, harry's hand's traveled to her back to unclasp her bra, harry succesfuly took it off and throw it the same way where he threw her robe, he took the left breast of y/n and began sucking it while massaging the other one, y/n's moaning is like music to harry's ear's, harry threw y/n on the bed with him on the top,"since you have punished me, i want you to taste your own medicine darling," he said in a seductive tone,"gladly" she answered, harry kissed her neck travelling to her cleavege and stomach before her thigh, harry started kissing both of her thigh, before he took off her red laced underwear he said,"already wet for me luv," and began to rub her clit,"fuck, h-harry, mhm," y/n moaned, harry started to suck her clit, her hand traveled to harry's hair tangling it, while harry had put a finger inside her,"mmh h-harold more, ahh fuck" y/n moaned as harry began to finger her faster, he deattched his mouth from her clit to her lips,"like that luv?" he asked, "y-yes harold shit " she replied rolling her eye's in the back of her head, as harry had stuck another finger inside her, harry fingered her faster, y/n felt the knot forming in her stomach,"ha-harry i'm gonna c-cum" she said," go, cum for me luv, but when you cum, i want you to sceam my name, is that clear?" He answered, y/n nods,"word's darling, word's" he said, "yes h-harold" she stuttered, not so long until she came and screamed harry's name, harry took his finger's out of her and sucked it, "you taste deliceous darling," he said, before taking his erection and rubbing it up and down on y/n's pussy, which made them both moan, harry had placed himself inside her and let her get used to his size, y/n gave a nod signalling for him to move, both of them moaned, "faster harry" she demanded, harry did as she said, "fuck y/n you feel so good" harry moaned, harry took both y/n's legs and put them in his shoulder, thrusting deeper unti he had hit y/n's sweet spot,"h-harry there, m-more, punish me more h-harold" she stuttered, harry keep hitting her g-spot until she got close,"h-harold i'm c-close" she moaned, "me too darling," he answered back, not so long both of them came, harry took a blanket and covered them both,"good night harold" y/n said, "good night darling" harry answered back, they cuddled in bed and felasleep in eachother's arm's, they both felt safe....

~𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆, 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚'𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑰𝑳𝒀𝑮𝑺𝑴😍😘

𝑷.𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑲 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑺𝑶 𝑴𝑼𝑪𝑯 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑷𝑼𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝒀 𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑶𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑺 𝑰𝑳𝒀𝑮𝑺𝑴😍😭💓

𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆,
𝒔𝒂𝒃