Introduction!

Hello! This is my first story so please bare with me :)

This story may contain explicit language, suggestive themes, implied sexual behavior, NSFW scenes, drinking, drug abuse, smoking, domestic abuse, abuse, talk of sexual assault, etc

I most likely will not put triggers at the beginning of some scenes, keep that in mind

This story is a work of complete fiction. I do not ship the real people, please do not force this ship into their faces! Be mindful everyone <3

If any of the people depicted in this story explain that they do not like being in the fiction I will absolutely take this down! Please enjoy :D

~~ Make sure to drink water and take breaks! ~~

~~ Stay safe everyone ~~

Sincerely,

Lex <3

From Future Me

This story, as stated before, is my first publically published piece of work. It is by no means any good, and I'm not saying that to earn anybody reassurance. I'm literally baffled on how much traction it got, with it having over 200k reads. I appreciate you all, truly. I wrote it while I was still greatly immature and didn't really plan out the story because I just wanted to write.

Now, I'm not going to tell you not to read it, but I'm warning you to know that this piece of fiction is not my best work, and is quite frankly my worst. I'm currently (September 17, 2022) working Just One Night, which I feel is 10x better than this. I highly recommend it over this one.

The only reason I have for this story to still be up is because so many people actually enjoy it (which is beyond me), and are currently reading it. I've had plenty of authors unpublish a book I was immersed in while mid-way through, and I didn't want to do it to them. 

If you do end up reading this, please keep in mind I was like too young to be writing about any of what happened. Literally traumatizing stuff fr. 

Anyways, I love you my little Oreos! 

Lex 💛