~30~ Las Drogas

Hiii! How are you today?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George jumped out of the car, slamming the car door lightly behind him. Clay and George headed toward Karl's house and knocked on the large wooden oak door. The two waited a moment before it opened, the fluffy haired boy peeking out from behind the door.

"Gogmeister! Clay!" Karl opened the door fully, gesturing for them to come inside. They exchange their hellos as they went upstairs, making it toward Kalrs room.

Nick and Alex were spread on the bed, the boy with the beaning draping his legs over Nicks. They looked comfortable. Karl ushered them inside so they could start. Alex looked up from his phone and smiled.

"Finally! We were waiting for you guys, you took foreverrr" Alex complained, throwing his hands up in the air. George rolled his eyes and made his way to the other side of the room, sliding down the wall with his knees spread apart. He dragged Clay with him, resting the blonde boy between his legs. Clay's back was pressed against George's lower half of his body, his head pressed against the brunette's upper chest (kind of like the picture at the beginning but roles are reversed).

"We're here, aren't we?" George said as he softly stroked Clay's blond hair. The other boys paid no mind to the intimacy of the two, they were pretty used to it, to be honest. Alex rolled his eyes and sat up against Karl's headboard. Karl and Nick were talking about something until Alex threw a pillow at him.

"Alex! What the honk?!" Karl exclaimed, picking up the same pillow and throwing it back at the beanie wearing boy with much more force. Alex faked being in pain, leaning on Nick and pretending to cry into his shoulder.

"Roll the shit then you can talk to Nick pleeeasee." Alex whined, his eyes all rounded into puppy dog eyes. Karl scoffed and turned around, walking toward his dresser and ruffling through the top drawer before taking out a box George was all too familiar with.

Clay leaned back a bit further as George played with his hair. The floor was carpeted so it wasn't as uncomfortable to sit on as he thought. The two observed the three little interactions and they both giggled to themselves on how childish the three of them were.

Karl opened the box and took out, yet again, the familiar tools he used to help with our endeavors. Alex was jumping with joy as well as Nick. Clay wasn't surprised that Nick had smoked before, let alone enjoyed it. He observed how excited everyone was, along with George. He had a smile on his face and his fingers shook a bit with excitement.

Karl did his thing, rolling the weed in between the paper (Idk how to roll blunts don't attack me). Karl sighed and turned around, shutting the box and pushing it farther back onto his desk. He held the joint in between his thumb and index finger carefully. He held it out in front of him.

"Who's going first?" Karl also, looking around the room. Alex's hand shot out and grabbed the joint and quickly placed it between his lips.

"Light me up Karl" Alex mumbled through half closed lips. Karl laughed and grabbed his lighter off his desk and carefully lit the substance that stuck out of Alex's lips. Clay observed his movements. The ravenette breathed in deeply, pulling the joint away from his lips and exhaling slowly. Karl opened a window during the process.

Alex extended his arm out around him, gesturing for the next person to take it. Nick took it and placed it between his lips, breathing in deep then exhaling slowly. He didn't cough once, neither of them did. This was an indication to Clay that they did this often.