~18~ Touchdown

No TW :]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George and the girls split ways when they entered the field. Beth spotted her baseball buddies and the duo went to them. George recognized the three; Toby, Tommy, and Ranboo (ran lol).

George walked through the gates and almost spotted Karl and Alex immediately. George wrapped the jacket he was wearing around his body because it seemed to be a bit chilly that night. He walked up to Alex and Karl, they were talking with Nick on the sidelines of the field.

"Hey, guys!" George greeted, happily.

"Hello!" Karl and Alex said at the same time.

"Hi, George." Nick said a smile on his face. Suddenly Nick's eyes wandered down and looked at the letterman jacket.

"Number 23 huh?" Nick said with a smile on his face, Alex and Karl were slightly confused. They looked at the jacket and still didn't get what was so special about it. George just blushed and looked away, toward the field.

George could hear footsteps approaching the group. He turned around to be greeted by Clay.

"Hi guys, hi George." Clay greeted, his smile wide with pearly whites shining bright. Everyone said hi back. Nick, Alex, and Karl went back to their conversation from before, Clay turning to George. Clay was looking the short brunette up and down, biting his bottom lip slightly. His eyes would stop at the jacket and the skirt. George noticed this but didn't do anything, he just pretended to stay involved in the conversation

"Nice jacket, wonder where you got it?" Clay whispered into George's ear, sending shivers down his spine. His breath hitched at the warm breath's contact on his skin.

"Clay! Nick! Game starts in like 10 minutes, Coach wants you guys in the lockers now!" Zak called from across the field.

"Wish me luck" Clay said, flashing a wink at the lushing boy in front of him.

"Good luck, loser" George said. Nick and the other two said goodbye before jogging off the field and into the nearest building.

George was watching the blonde jog away until he disappeared into the building. The brunette finally broke his gaze and turned to the duo in front of him staring at George with wide smiles.

"What?" George asked shyly.

"Number 23 huh? That's the same number on Clay's jersey?" Karl teased and Alex laughed. George rolled his eyes.

"Like you guys are one to talk, you both were basically undressing Nick with your eyes. George remarked. The other two immediately shut up and their faces turned a deep red. Now it was George's time to laugh. He walked off the field toward the bleachers, the other boys following behind him.

The three sat on the bleachers, watching the cheerleaders run onto the field, followed by the football players. Karl and Alex immediately stood up and waved their arms frantically at Nick, he gave them a huge wave back. George, still sitting, searched for a certain blonde. When he spotted the number 23 jersey he smiled. The two locked eyes and Clay gave a toothy grin followed by a blow kiss. George couldn't help but smile at the gesture and wave.

-

(Imma skip the football stuff because I have no idea how it works 😀DM me on Twitter if you wanna help a girl out for future chapters😗)