~16~ Pretty Boy

No TW :]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Buzz Buzz*

George groaned, turning in the bed. Wait, these blankets smell different. George thought, inhaling the intoxicating scent of fresh tropical detergent. George, with his eyes still shut, he felt around the bed with his hands looking for his phone. When he couldn't find the device he finally opened his eyes and rubbed them with his hands. He slowly sat up and looked around. Where the hell am I?

After George's eyes adjusted to the light he looked around again. His heart stopped and his eyes went wide. I fell asleep. He looked to the empty side of the bed that appeared to be untouched. He then looked to the floor where there was an empty mattress with folded sheets and blankets on top.

I fell asleep IN CLAY'S BED. Oh. My. God. Why the hell didn't he wake me up?! Oh no, what about Beth?! George rubbed his forehead then looked around trying to spot the blonde but he was nowhere in the room. Just as his eyes scanned the room he saw steam coming from under the bathroom door. George sighed and stood up, stretching his arms above his head, he searched the sheets for his phone which was tangled in a fluffy, dark green blanket. The time read 6:30.

George sat on the bed and looked down at what he was wearing. Fuck I don't have any clothes. Oh my god, my makeup- I probably look like a hot mess right now. George rubbed his eyes again, then immediately retracting them, noticing his mistake. He groaned at the black smudge marks on his hands and arms.

George then stood up and started making the bed. He couldn't help it, he wanted to be a good guest maybe. Just as he smoothed out the last corner of the sheets, the bathroom door to the ensuite opened. Then walked in a tall, 6'3 blonde with a towel wrapped around his waist. Beads of water running down his skin. His hair damp and dripping. Fucking hell, that's hot.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer, Georgie." Clay teased as he grabbed clothes that were neatly folded off his dresser. George, obviously being caught staring, was flustered and quickly turned around, facing away from the half naked male.

"Uh sorry, just woke up. Kinda out of it." George tried to play it cool as he fiddled with his hoodie strings. Clay just laughed and went back into the bathroom to change. George turned back around when he heard the door close. Less than a minute later the blonde came out of the bathroom dressed in black jeans and a green t-shirt.

"Here, I have some old clothes you can wear since you don't seem to have any. Unless you want to wear what you wore yesterday." Clay threw a couple of clothes on his bed. George looked at him then at the clothes, still not moving.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I needed to take Be-'' George started, his arms crossed. People would think he was mad or annoyed but he was simply curious. He knew that if his stay wasn't welcome Clay would have most definitely woken him up to go home.

"You looked too cute to wake up" Clay interrupted, taking a step toward George. The brunette flushed red then covered his face and looked away.

"Besides, the girls were having fun. Beth wanted to stay and Drista is practically glued to her." Clay continued, shrugging his shoulders. George laughed a bit and nodded.

"Well, thank you for letting me sleepover." George said, rubbing his left arm with his right hand. He then turned around and took the clothes. When he turned back around, Clay was closer, a lot closer. Their chests were practically touching. George gulped as the blonde looked him straight in the eyes. Clay dipped his head down near George's ear, like he did in the kitchen the night before.