~13~ Phone Number

No TW :]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Next day (Tuesday)*

Today was a good day. Unlike yesterday, George was excited to wake up. It was 6:45am and George was half way ready for the day, he already took a shower and brushed his teeth. He did his makeup and hair. All that was left was clothes.

"What to wear, what to wear..." George mumbled to himself as he dug through his drawers. Fuck I can't find anything.

"Knock Knock" Beth stood in the doorway with a coffee mug in her hand.

"Need help?" George nodded and gestured to her to come inside. Beth set her mug down onto the bedside table and started sifting through the drawers and closet. She finally set down some clothes on his bed: A pink cropped sweater, black skirt, crew socks with some black boot doc martens. She grabbed a chain belt off the door and added it to the pile.

"There, that should be good. Now change." Beth instructed as she grabbed her coffee off the table and left the room, shutting the door behind her. George did as she instructed and put the clothes on. Not bad, who woulda thought.

George finished off the look with the belt and a small butterfly necklace. He fixed and fluffed his hair. George grabbed his backpack and phone and left his room. He trudged down the stairs, greeted with a bowl of cereal and a look of approval from his sister.

"You know, who would have thought you had style. You dress in a sweatshirt and sweatpants every day." George said, earning an eye roll from the other sibling.

"Just because I like to dress in comfort doesn't mean I don't know how to dress." Beth remarked, pointing her spoon toward George.

"Besides, I think I did a pretty good job, don't you think?" Beth smirked and continued eating her cereal. George just laughed and went over to where his bowl sat. They ate in comfortable silence before leaving for school.

The two were in the car, still being quiet. Beth was on her phone texting someone and George was driving (obviously). Beth seemed to be actively happy with whoever she was texting.

"Sooo who are you texting?" George asked, glancing briefly at Beth. She shrugged.

"I made a friend yesterday in my English class." She replied, her eyes still glued to her phone. George nodded and turned the corner, their school was spotted in the distance.

"Hey George, can you drive me to my friend's house after school?" Beth asked, he phone now turned off and in her pocket.

"Which friend?" George asked, he was going to say yes either way but he was simply curious.

"The girl I was texting, her name is Drista." Beth said.

"Alright, I'll drive you after school. Does she need a ride as well?" Beth shrugged and withdrew her phone from her pocket. She quickly typed something before turning it off again.

"yeah , if you wouldn't mind. Her brother is usually her ride but he has practice after school and there is no drama club on Tuesdays." George nodded as he pulled into his parking spot. The two got out of the car and headed their separate ways.

George walked toward his usual table where he saw an unfamiliar face. There sat Karl, Alex, Zak, Bad, and another brunette. He was about 5'10 and was talking with Alex and Karl. George finally recognized the other guy, it was Nick, Clay's friend. The three were talking yesterday in the hallway.