Epilogue 1/2

Hello! Almost to the end! :)

Alt Title: One In 7.8 Billion

Happy reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where do I put my hands?!" Clay fumbled with the guitar that was placed in his lap. George laughed and shook his head. He grabbed his boyfriend's hands and placed them in the correct position on the neck of the guitar and strings.

"You keep them like this." George giggled. The two were sitting on the floor of their apartment's empty living room, George was trying to teach Clay how to play guitar whereas Clay was trying not to stare at George and pay attention to learning how to play guitar.

Clay crisscrossed his legs and sat up a bit straighter. "Okay, now what?" George smiled and gently dragged Clay's hands up the neck of the instrument.

"Okay, there are 7 chords you have to know. First, there's E major" George pointed to the spots for the other to move his fingers to. The blond played the chord and nodded at the bearable sound it made.

"Next, there's E minor" George lifted one of Clay's fingers off the strings so his hand was positioned correctly. "Then there's A Major."

The process of George teaching Clay the simple chords went on for about half an hour to 45 minutes because someone kept going off track. Good thing Clay was a fast learner.

Since George and the others got signed to a record label 3 years ago, he has been a bit busy with work. Clay had decided to do something with his art skills, even though he didn't pursue it much in high school. He was the one to design the band's merch, album covers, posters, etc.

George had finally had a few days off from the studio and wanted to spend it with his boyfriend. When Beth and Drista graduated high school, George and Clay had moved to Miami together. Despite them having moved in for about 6 months, they had little to no furniture.

The apartment was nearly empty and both the boys ordered takeaway for dinner most of the time. On tonight's menu, Chinese.

Drista and Beth have been growing up pretty fast. Drista and her girlfriend sadly broke up late in their Junior year. The reason being that Avery was moving to Australia. Drista was devastated but moved on nonetheless.

Beth and Tommy are still together and have been inseparable. They are currently going to the same University in New York, Columbia University. Beth is majoring in Fashion and Tommy is majoring in computer engineering. The two are currently living together in a studio apartment near the college. Since New York isn't too far from Florida, it wasn't too bad of a separation between the Davidson siblings.

Drista got accepted into Harvard and decided to study to be a Lawyer. It was no surprise that Drista got into an ivy league school. She is insanely smart, she was in multiple school clubs, had great grades, and simply had an outstanding application. Since Harvard was in New York, the best friends were able to stick together.

"This is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be," Clay huffed as he tried to recall where to put his fingers for A major. "Yeah, I get that a lot." George laughed. The blond rolled his eyes and rested his hands on the guitar.

"I feel like we should go get some furniture, we've lived here for about 6 months." Clay noted. George hummed and shrugged. "We can go this weekened?"