~5~ Zero Ultra Monster

TW⚠️: Underage smoking and drugs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George woke up in Beth's bed. They fell asleep talking last night. He sat up carefully in the bed, not wanting to wake Beth. George sat there for a minute listening. Nothing. There was no fighting or glass breaking or screaming.

George sighed out of relief that his dad is most likely still not home. He then started to think that maybe something was wrong and got out of bed and hurriedly made his way over to his parent's room to check on his mom.

George creaked open the door and peeked his head through the door. He scanned the room and saw his mom peacefully sleeping in her bed for once. She hasn't slept like this in a while. George then quietly shut the door and went to his room. He checked his phone to check the time, it read 9:30am. He also had a few messages from his friend Karl.

3 messages from: Karl Meister

George opened the messages

Karl

Groggg

Alex and I are gonna hang at my place today, wanna come with?

I know you have had trouble writing a new song maybe we could help you out :]

9:23am

Read at 9:31

George

Ayo alright ill head over in like an hour?

Also why the fuck are you up so early?

Read at 9:31

Karl Meister

I could ask the same to you buddy :]

Also, Alex kept me up all night lol

George

...

Karl Meister

NOT LIKE THAT

WE WERE JUST TALKING REALLY LATE

George

Uh huh. Suree "talking"

Karl Meister

Just shut up and get over here.

Also, can you bring me and Alex a monster?

George

Ofc. I'll let you know when I'm on my way.

George laughed quietly to himself and got up from his bed and went to the bathroom. He grabbed a few clean towels from under the sink and set them on the counter. George then stripped down and jumped in the shower when the water hit the perfect, boiling, temperature.

He finished his shower and got ready. Hair was brushed and fluffed, face was washed and moisturized, teeth brushed, makeup done. He only did a small amount, concealer, a subtle bit of mascara, and a tiny winged eyeliner. Very natural looking to be honest. George then made his way to his bed where he picked up the clothes he decided on wearing. A black skirt that went mid thigh, not too high, not too low. It was perfect for the Florida summer heat. Along with it he grabbed a red, or what he thought was red, oversized shirt and tucked it into the skirt. He grabbed a pair of hightop converse and put them on, tying the excess string around his ankle before tying it into a perfect bow. A small chain belt was set along the top of the skirt to make it complete.