~19~ Temptation

TW⚠️ Underage drinking, drugs, mention of panic attacks, mention of abuse (I might put the TW at the beginning of the trigger instead of here from now on to keep from spoiling what is going to happen, just FYI.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9:30pm. George stood in front of the mirror, his fingers tracing the skin that Clay's lips touched. He arrived home about fifteen minutes ago and decided to keep on what he was wearing. George wanted to send Beth a quick text since nobody would be home at Clay's house except her and Drista.

George

You going to be okay tonight? Clay wont be home till late

Beth 🍄

Yeah, we'll be fine dw. We aren't babies ya know

George

Alr alr I'll talk to you later, don't be stupid.

Read at 9:37pm

George set his phone down on the white marble bathroom counter and let out a sigh. His thoughts constantly wandering back to Clay and what happened after the game. The kiss on the cheek, god even thinking about the event made George's heart flutter. How could such a tiny gesture send me into complete shock like this? George thought. He was right, how could a small thing like a kiss on a cheek send George into a small spiral?

Finally breaking his gaze from the mirror he fluffed his hair and reapplied his lipgloss. The flavor was tangerine and it spread a light red/pink shade onto his lips. George looked at his phone after finishing freshening up, 9:52pm. He sighed and straightened his skirt before heading downstairs.

George sat in the living room, his cat on his lap. He was scrolling through his phone while his anxiety started to increase. George hated drinking, honestly he never really found the appeal. You could guys it was his father's fault, you were right. He was extremely skeptical about going, almost texting Clay a few times to cancel, but he wanted to be with Clay. Sure, there was a high chance he'd freak out and have a panic attack because of all the drunk people but maybe it wouldn't be so bad. He'd be with Clay after all.

George was about to get up and grab a bottle of water when his phone went off.

Clay

I'm here

George grabbed the water bottle and his phone and was about to walk out the door. He stopped and turned around, grabbing the green letterman jacket off the barstool at the kitchen island. Then he finally went out his front door, locking it behind him. Clay's black Mercedes was pulled in front of his house, the blonde inside was scrolling through his phone. When he looked up and saw George he immediately grew a smile. The brunette hopped in the passenger seat.

"Hi" George greeted, setting the water bottle between his legs. He made sure to pull his skirt down a bit as he got into the seat given that it rode up a bit, exposing a lot more of his thigh then intended.

"Hey, pretty boy." Clay said, pulling away from the house and heading out of his neighborhood.

"Why do you call me that?" George asked as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Because it's true." He said simply. George smiled a bit at the answer and looked out the window to hide his grin. He studied the streetlights and the houses they passed, soon George zoned out. His attention was back into the car when he felt it roll to a stop and park. The brunette looked out the front window to be greeted by a very large house with people spilling out of it. There were shades of flashing lights shining through the windows. The loud bass of the music playing could be felt from outside. There were dozens of cars parked in the driveway and along the sidewalk.