~26~ Yeah, We Kissed

Really really short chapter, I'm sorry. It was really more of a filler chapter than anything sooo-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You guys finally kissed?!" Karl exclaimed, he was shaking Alex while reacting to the news.

"Karl shush! He might hear you" George gestured to the tall blonde who was walking toward the group with Nick. Karl rolled his eyes.

"It's not like he doesn't know" Karl remarked. George glared at him.

"If you say anything I swear I'll make sure that Nick knows about your little thing for him" George threatened, pointing to the boy in the beanie as well.

"What?! I didn't do anything, I've been silent this entire time!" Alex defended, panic in his and Karl's eyes.

"Fine fine whatever" Karl rolled his eyes then brought his attention to Nick and Clay.

"Hi, Nick!" Karl ran up to the brunette and gave him a big hug, which was returned gratefully. If George didn't know better he would say that Nick felt the same way about the two boys. He always lit up whenever Karl and Alex were in the room. It was sweet.

"Hi Clay," George said softly.

"Hi Georgie," George blushed at the name and looked away. Nick, Karl, and Alex were already sitting at their lunch table, conversing with one another. George shook his head lightly at the love birds before grabbing Clay's wrist and bringing him to the table. The two sat next to each other, contributing to the conversation. It soon turned into an argument about whether tomatoes were fruits or vegetables.

George was leaned into Clay's side. The blonde's arm was wrapped around the smaller boy's waist, keeping him in place. George didn't complain, the position was quite comfortable. Nobody at the table made any comment on it, just a few looks from Karl that were accompanied by smirks from Nick. Alex was clueless.

*Bell ring*

"Ugh I don't want you to go to class" George mumbled into Clay's arm, pulling him a bit closer. The blonde just chuckled.

"I have to go Georgie, you'll see me in last period." Clay said, taking his arm off of George's side. The brunette just groaned in response, reluctantly letting go of his arm. The two got up from their seat, the other three already left to go to their classes.

George walked with Clay to his History class, George had his free period at this time so it was extremely boring. George had gotten into the habit of walking Clay to his 6th period, given he didn't have a 6th period of his own. He wanted to spend as much time as possible with the taller boy as possible, even if they did live together for the time being.

When they arrived at the classroom George groaned again, laying his forehead on Clay's chest. He didn't want to wait another hour to see him. Call George clingy but he couldn't help it. He seemed to be attached to the blonde, he couldn't quite figure out why.

Clay wrapped his arms around George, pulling him into a hug which the brunette immediately melted into. He didn't want to let go, neither one of them wanted to let go.

When they finally pulled apart the warning bell rung, telling the students that class started in 1 minute.

"I'll see you after class, George." The blonde said walking toward the door. George nodded and headed toward the library where he usually spent his free period. He used that time to think of lyric ideas. His mind was always on music. He spent the entire hour writing and erasing song lyrics.