~14~ Chemicals

No TW :]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So where's your friend?" George asked, leaning on the side of his car. Beth was texting someone to the left him, leaning on the car as well.

"She's on her way, she comes from across campus from building F" Beth explained, still texting. George nodded and pulled his phone out as well. He scrolled through his Twitter feed, switching to Instagram from time to time. Suddenly he felt the car move and looked to his left where his sister was leaning. She was standing up straight now with a smile on her face, waving at someone across the parking lot.

George turned his head in the direction of which his sister was waving and saw a girl, she was kind of tall. Maybe 5'9, blonde hair, freckles, and green eyes. She looked awfully familiar but George couldn't quite place why she looked familiar. It's the girl I saw yesterday with Beth's group before school.

George stood up straight, shifting his weight on each of his legs. Beth walked over to her friend and hugged her, then leading her toward the car.

"This is my brother, George." Beth introduced, a smile spread across her face. The blonde looked at George with wide eyes.

"George?" The girl asked, a bit of shock and excitement in her voice. The male was sort of confused and nodded his head.

"Nice to mean you..."

"Drista. The name's Drista" The blonde said with a big smile on her face. Her eyes were sparkling with excitement which both confused Beth and George. The siblings looked at each other, confused, then shrugged.

George unlocked the car and the three got in. Beth and Drista in the back, whispering and giggling. George paid no mind to them, they're teenage girls after all.

"Here, can you put in your address?" George asked, handing Drista his phone. She nodded and input her address into google maps before handing it back to George. He set the phone up on the middle console, leaning on the front part of the car under the radio. About 15 minutes away.

George pulled out of the student parking lot, being careful to not run over any kids or teachers.

"You guys want anything to eat on the way?" The girl's heads shot up and they started screaming yes into George's ears.

"Calm down my god, where do you guys wanna go?" George asked, rubbing his temple with the hand that was not on the steering wheel. After a few minutes of arguing the two in the back decided on McDonald's.

The three quickly got their food. Beth got some chicken nuggets and fries and Drista got a burger and fries. The two got a large milkshake to share. George wasn't that hungry so he just got an iced coffee.

Soon George drove up to a large, white, two story house at the end of a cul de sac. There was a porch out front with two patio chairs and a table. The garden below the porch held multiple types of flowers; daisies, dahlias, poppies, and roses that grew along the fence. They all varied in color (or so he believed, George wasn't quite sure). In the driveway, there was a black Mercedes and a motorcycle.

The two girls got out of the car and were about to head inside. George stayed in the car, waiting till the two were inside, when Drista called out to him before going inside.

"Hey, George! I think my brother is home, practice got canceled for some reason, if you wanna come inside to meet him. You might already know him." Drista had a huge smirk on her face and was wiggling her eyebrows. Beth had a smile on her face as well and ran to the car, dragging him out of the driver's seat.