~25~ Are You Going To Kill Me?

This one a long one so be prepared. It's happy tho :D If I make any mistakes please let me know <3 Enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5:30pm. George was in the kitchen fixing up something for the girls. Drista and Beth were playing an intense game of Monopoly over in the living room. Occasional shouts could be heard across the house, along with game pieces being thrown.

George had decided on making grilled cheeses with a side of chips.

"Drista no stop you don't want to do that! Don't buy that one I beg of you!" Beth pleaded, her voice raised and Drista's laughs could be heard as well. Her laugh kind of sounds like Clay's.

"I don't know... This property looks mighty fine." Drista smirked, earning a groan from the other girl. George chuckled to himself as he platted the food. He grabbed two cokes from the fridge and balanced them under his arm, a plate in each of his hands. He made his way to the living room with no spills or disaster.

"Here you guys go," George said, placing a plate next to each of the girls, along with a soda.

"Thank you George." Drista said, taking a bite out of the sandwich. Beth also said thank you and took a bite out as well. The two then focused back onto their game. Beth shot glares at Drista who was smirking.

"Not fair." Beth mumbled, taking another bite out of the grilled cheese. George laughed and walked back to the kitchen.

-

(Beth POV 3rd person real quick)

"Hey Drista?" Drista looked up from the board game, the sandwich in her mouth mid bite.

"Hm?" She humed, chewing her food.

"When was the last time you hung out with Avery?" Beth asked, her finger tapping under the table. Drista thought for a moment and her face fell a bit, her usual smirk or smile faded a bit as well.

"Uh, not for a while. I see her at school but we haven't really hung out" The blonde confessed, her eyebrows were furrowed. Beth knew of her and Avery's relationship, along with her sexuality. Drista was bisexual, questioning pan. She wasn't out to many people yet however her brother seemed to already know she was a bit fruity.

"Well, why don't you invite her over? I can go to Tommy's. He's been bugging me to play this new video game with him and Toby." Beth suggested, rolling the dice that landed on double sixes.

"What? No, It's okay really. I see her at school. I can't just-" Drista started

"You can. I don't mind, I can come back later. You've been with me all weekend, you need to see your girlfriend." Beth interrupted, placing her game piece on the board. Drista looked unsure as she took a sip of her soda.

"Besides, Tommy and Tubbo are good company. Annoying as Tommy is, they're fun. I'll be back before you know it." Beth reassured. The taller girl sighed and smiled, gratitude on her face. She immediately grabbed her phone and started typing. The blonde girl's smile was wide and her eyes sparkled as she looked at her phone.

"Thank you Beth, really." Drista took another bite out of the grilled cheese.

"It's no problem." Beth said with a smile.

"Finish the game tomorrow?" The brunette suggests. The blonde nodded and sat up from her spot on the ground. She stretched before running up the stairs. Beth followed suit.