~12~ Blank Music Sheets

No TW :]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"KARL HE'S IN MY CLASS!" Karl looked up from his desk, he was editing something on his computer. Probably a project for his photography class.

"Who?" Karl looked really confused at George's sudden outburst. The two were the only ones in the house, Alex had to go home because of his parents or something. They decided to hang out at Karls's house after school since Beth decided to go to a friend's house.

"Clay!" George exclaimed, waving his hands dramatically in front of him.

"I will ask again, who?" Karl asked, his eyebrows furrowed as if he's trying to remember who this person George was talking about was. George rolled his eyes and got up from the bed.

"He's like this high" George gestured his hands above his head

"Dirty blonde hair, green or yellow eyes, freckles" George was practically jumping up and down. Karl just looked at him trying to put the clues together until it finally clicked.

"OH! The guy from the diner?" Karl asked, a smirk spread onto his face. George dramatically nodded his head before collapsing onto the bed.

"God, he seems hotter than the first time I saw him." George confesses, covering his forehead with the back of his hand.

"His voice is also attractive too." George sat up and leaned on the wall.

"AND he plays football. Like what the hell?!" George lightly hit his head on the wall behind him. Karl just laughed and went back to his project.

"You're infatuated with this man aren't you?" Karl asked, he took a sip of his monster then gently placed it back on his desk. He hummed a tune that George couldn't seem to place. A few words were mumbled as he hummed something along the lines of "Turn back time oh oh."

George layed back on the bed, and sighed heavily. God I'm going to be ruined, aren't I?

"Hey, Karl? You still have that guitar I can use?" George asked, sitting up slightly, his elbows propping him up on the bed. Karl nodded and pointed toward the closet where the guitar laid. I've got an idea.

George made his way over to the closet and brought out the guitar, lightly brushing off the dust that spread across it. He went over to the bed and sat crisscross in the middle.

George started strumming the guitar, tuning it along the way. He grabbed blank music sheets from his backpack along with a pencil. He started writing, he began writing the lyrics to the song he longed to start in the beginning of the summer. Inspiration finally hit him.

-

"Nick!" Clay called out, it was the end of football practice. The time read 5:30pm. He jogged up to Nick who was talking to Zak and Sam on the field.

"Whats up Clay?" Nick turned his attention to the blonde. He gestured to Nick to go in private.

"Seriously dude, what's up?" Nick sounded worried, he crossed his arms and stared at the blonde who was too giddy for someone who just finished intense football practice.

"He goes here! He actually goes here! What are the fucking odds man?" Clay was fidgeting with his fingers. Not being able to stand still from his evident overgrowing excitement.

"Slowdown, who goes here?" Nick questioned, his arms still crossed.

"George!" Clay exclaimed. Nick's eyes opened a bit wider and a smile crossed his face.

"Let's go dude! You saw him again man! I told you that you would." Nick clapped Clay's shoulder in approval.

"Where did you see him? Did you get his number?" Clay scratched his neck as nervousness overtook him. He looked to the ground suddenly distracted by the multiple cracks in the pavement. Nick then tapped his shoulder to get his attention and answer his question. Clay looked up and refocused on their conversation.

"Math class, we sit next to each other. And uhh no? I didn't get his number." Clay said the last part quietly.

"Dude what? You have been obsessed with this guy for like over a month."

"I didn't want to come off all weird man." Nick just rolled his eyes and shoved Clay's shoulder.

"You're an idiot." Nick said, laughing and shaking his friend. Clay started laughing with him, agreeing nonetheless.

Clay made his way to his car, meeting up with his sister who was waiting for him. She had drama club after school which was lucky for him because she wouldn't have had a ride home.

"Hey loser, how was your first day?" Clay greeted and unlocked his car.

"It was alright, I made some new friends. They're chill." Drista replied, hopping into the car and throwing her backpack in the back seat. Clay started the car and pulled out of the school parking lot.

"Hey, big brooo can we get food on the way home? I'm starving." A pout on her face and her big green eyes open like a puppy dog. Clay rolled his eyes.

"Yeah sure, what do you want?" Clay replied, Drista was jumping with excitement. She wanted Chick fil a which was luckily down the street from where they lived.

"How was your day?" Drista asked, putting her phone under her leg to keep it from distracting her from the conversation.

"Eh it was...good I guess." Clays cheeks started to turn a shade of pink, however, he quickly brushed it off so his sister wouldn't notice. However, his efforts were in vain because she was already smirking at him.

"Oh really? Are you sure? Your face say otherwise" The sister smirked and slightly pushed the others shoulder.

"Like I said, it was good." Clay couldn't help the smile that spread across his face. The picture of the cute brunette plaguing mind.

"Mmhm okay sure..." Drista scoffed and took her phone, starting to texting someone.

"Who are you texting?" Clay questioned as he took a turn into the Chick fil A parking lot.

"A friend I made today, her name is Beth." Drista answered, a slight smile on her face. Clay eyed her and smirked. His sister noticed and she shook her head.

"It's not like that, she's straight plus there is someone else." Drista said quickly, becoming quite defensive. Clay just nodded.

"Oh right, how is Avery doing these days?" Clay questioned. Drista whipped her head in his direction, her cheeks turning into a tomato.

"She's uh good? Yeah, she's good, mhm yeah. She's great actually. We're in drama together" She started stuttering, her voice going high as she twisted pieces of her hair. Clay just laughed and shook his head. Drista glared at her brother before sinking into her seat. They drove up through the drive thru and the person took their order before heading home to an empty house. The only ones there that actually seemed to live in the house were two siblings and their cat, Patches.

Their mother was, yet again, on a business trip. The destination this time was somewhere in Alaska and to the twos knowledge, they had no idea when she would be back. She just sent them quick texts every so often to check in, along with money each week being sent to the siblings' bank accounts, most likely out of guilt of being absent. And as for their father? He's simply not in the picture anymore.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 1250

A/N: GUY WHAT 200 READS? I am in disbelief I love you guys what. Also another chapter pog. Sorry that it was sort of short, kinda a filler chapter hehe. I kept getting distracted while writing this but I finally got it done😩🤚Leave your opinions in the comments, please. Please take a break drink water and try to eat <3 you are loved!

Vote? :]

Until next time Beautifuls

Lex<3