Zodiac sign 🌼🍫

What flower and chocolate did you receive in valentine's day from the Hashira?

Gemini♊ n Leo ♌  :-  you receive a big red roses of bouquet from rengoku, and a mountain of love shape-heart chocolate, for courtship.

Sagittarius♐ n Capricorn♑ :-  Shinobu with love made you a butterfly shape chocolate and gave you two piece of yellow colour rose, to start a new friendship.

Aquarius♒ n Pisces♓ :- Uzui and Muichiro is fighting for you, Uzui gave you a truckload of red roses and while Muichiro gave you a white rose, a sign of innocence love for u.
Uzui gave you store chocolate... And... Muichiro chocolate was homemade, it is small and cute, ❤️ shape.

Libra♎ n Aries♈ :- Giyuu and Himejima is your bestfriend but on valentine's day, Giyuu gave you blue rose and Himejima gave you a beautiful pink colour rose. Giyuu let Shinobu made your valentine's chocolate and..  Himejima brought from a shop.

Cancer♋ n Virgo♍ :- Sanemi with his hot headed gave you a rough bouquet of  sunflowers mix with variety of roses. And a shapeless yet made of love, he gave you chocolate.

Taurus♉ n Scorpius♏ :- Mitsuri and Obanai both of them gave you a beautiful red and black roses  and mix colours of roses. Mitsuri made the biggest heart shape chocolate for u. And Obanai gave you a small candy.