Douma (Why I can't eat you?)

You was working as a gardener in Douma temple.

" Who is that girl?" Ask Douma to one of his worker.
" She is y/n l/n, the new gardener."

" She looks beautiful enough for me" said Douma to himself with a evil smirk.

Suddenly he saw something in her. When y/n Chan smile and laugh, she can make anyone fall for her or can please them.

Douma touch his chest. " What this feeling? I have never felt that in my life."

Y/n Chan has l/h or s/h, and a pink eyes, and a fair face.

" Y/n Chan is so pretty" compliment the woman workers.

" No I'm not" laughing at them jokingly.

" I wish you were my son wife."

You just stop talking after hearing the word. As you remember your past. Your father tried to sold you to a powerful landlord who wants to keep beautiful wife, and he was a old man with lots of power. Just before the wedding you ran away.

" It will never happen" you murmured.

" Y/n Chan the master is calling you"

" Huh!"

You followed him and was at the chamber. You was scared as what kind of master were you serving. Nobody told you.

" You can leave now" said Douma to the servant who  brought y/n Chan.

" Yes master"

" So your name is y/n l/n right"

You was looking at his beautiful rainbow eyes. And you space out.
" Huh yes, your master indeed I'm y/n l/n, at your service."

" Did you space out?" Asked Douma, finding abit interesting to you." Tell me what were you thinking?"

"Master I was thinking that you have a beautiful eyes like a rainbow" said y/n Chan nervously." And I though if you can see things clearly or colourful like a rainbow"

This woman is interesting. Douma burst out laughing very hard at your imagination.
" Hahaha your a interesting creature"
Looking at your dirty clothes after the gardening. " What a waste of beauty?"
" I won't call myself a beauty but a girl who is brave enough to escape a nightmare wedding." You laugh, you forgot that you was in the presence of your master.
" Huh a nightmare wedding! But it's really a waste of beauty too." Thought Douma.

Looking at you. Douma was blushing and staring at you.
" Y/n Chan now your not a gardener anymore but the head of the temple."

" Am I allowed to have such a high post? I'm just a mere girl working as a gardener"

Douma came down from where he was sitting. He came nearer to you and now you was face to face with him.
" What am I feeling? Douma just eat her, I'm sure you can bear the pain y/n Chan." Douma open his mouth and tries to bite her. Y/n Chan just close her eyes. Douma went back to normal, cus he can't devour y/n Chan.

" Your majesty if your hungry then I can asked the kitchen maid to prepare food for your majesty" Said y/n Chan nervously with eyes closed.

" Huh sure sure you may go"
Y/n left the chamber

Douma what are you doing? Did she figured out that I'm a demon. We will see about that.

" One day if I was born again after the demon Slayers, slays me i will marry you y/n" Douma made a promise." I will make you the happiest woman. And protect you from nightmare wedding" he chuckled.