Aoi(mermaid) x male reader

Requested by PillowWillowTree.

The place you were born was like a magical place. You live near to the sea shore.

Y/n kun was the son of the rich landlord of the place, but despite being proud or arrogant he always help the poor.

Your relatives think you have gone mad. But helping someone gain you something in your heart

One day, you was having a walk in the sea shore. The sun was setting, the fisherman's wharf their boats.

" L/n sama, it's dangerous if you go to the shore at this time." Said the local fisherman.
" Thank you for your concern but I do feel like taking a walk now and don't worry nothing will happen to me." You said with a smile.

"Grace be upon L/n family and Y/n Sama." Said with a bow.

Pov Y/n kun: Is there anything wrong? Is there any demons lurking at this time?

End of short pov.

Half an hour walk around the shore, everybody has gone home.

Suddenly something caught your attention, you walk towards their. It was abit Rocky area, you saw a big fishing net, it was as if the big fish was trying to free.

" Stupid humans, arrgghhhh that's the reason why I hate them?" Someone was talking inside the net, with hatred.

You fell down in surprise.

" The.....the f....iisssssh iisssssh talking!!!!!!!" Stammering y/n kun, your eyes was widened and your was open.

The fish pov:
Is that a human? Damn it! I'm just here because three of my fellowgirls were missing and I was searching them and and I am inside the trap.

End of short pov
"

I'm not a fish!!!! Baka" replied back.

" Then what are you?" You asked the fish. You stood up and regain yourself from the surprise. You saw a girl in the net.

" Don't you just talk ! Help me. That's the reason why I hate humans, all they do is talk everytime" shouted the fish.

" Okay! I'm sorry. I was just surprised, why are you calling me human human ? Aren't you a human too?" Question y/n kun.

" If I were, I rather die!!"

" Don't say that everyone is different."

" I don't think so"

You free the fish. But yet there was another surprise, the  girl was a mermaid!!!.

" You are a ...me...rmaid!" Stammering again.

" Ya!"

" If anybody sees you then you might get trouble,they will kill you if you stay here, thank goodness I came here for a walk and saw you"

" But you are also a human? "
This boy why is he so kind to me, he Should have also done the same.....kill me but he didn't. And why am I feeling so much of kindness from him?
" Yes I'm a human but a different one" you smile at her." Now go!"

" Will you come here tomorrow? " Asked the mermaid.

" If you don't hate me" smile y/n kun." And my name is not a human but Y/n l/n"

The mermaid when deep in the oceanic depth.

To be continued.........