Sanemi \\ what's wrong with me?

"Oi"

You flinched as you heard.

" Shinazugawa san, konnichiwa! It's real a nice weather right.........(ha..ha [sob.. sob])" you was really scared of him. Not because of his appearance nor the eyes. But the voice.

" What are you doing here?" He asked in his usual tone.

" I-I wa-s.... report--ing to -- ubuyashiki sama of my mission...." You looked down.

"Kocho san was looking for you." He said looking at tiny you. " She said she will be waiting at the gate."

" Thank you, Shinazugawa san" she bow to him and ran away.

" Did I make her scared today? "

A week later......

"Y/n Chan " someone called you.

You didn't flinched nor tremble.

" Kyojuro san" you look cheerful when you see him. " Konbawa"

" What a coincidence? That we met here!"

" Recently I reported my previous Mission to kagaya sama. N I'm now heading toward home."

" Why don't we both visit the butterfly estate to see how Sanemi is doing?"

"What happened to Shinazugawa san?" You was worried as wen you joined the Hashira, Sanemi was never in Butterfly estate.

" He is gravely wounded by his last Mission."

That must be served. I wonder if he is alright.

"Mind if I come?"

°°°°At the butterfly estate°°°°

" Hey! Sanemi how your doing?" Rengoku approach to him.

" What the hel-" his mouth was wide open as he saw you.

" Shinazugawa san are you okay? Kyo san told me that you were server wounded from you last mission."

You was worried about him as his body was full of bandage.

Y/n talked to me without any stuttering. Was she really worried about me?

" Looks like he is fine y/n Chan. He is energetic as always."

" Oi oi don't make fun of my condition.." trying to get up but was back down.

" Shinazugawa san that's not good!" You place your hand on his back cus he was in pain. " You must rest!"

"She is right, Sanemi you should really take care of yourself."

"Tch"

" I brought you some ohagi ...." You took it from the your basket.

Does she know that I love it?

" Kyo san told me it's your favourite"

" Tch" again twisted his lips.

"Caww caw caw Rengoku caw kagaya sama wants to meet you caw caw"

" It was nice to see that you are doing well, Shinazugawa" giving him a smile. " I had to go, y/n Chan I hope you don't mind."

"It's okay kyo san."

Rengoku walked out if the room.

I am so scared what if his next word was die ............ I wanna go home..... But there is no one waiting for me.

" I'm there for you." As if he read her mind.

" Huh!"

" I can be there for you wen you scared or feeling sad or want to talk." Sanemi said looking straight at her eyes.

The person whom I feel scared is you...... The person whom I feel sad is you.......the person whom I want to talk is you.

" Y/n Chan I don't know why your Trying to distance yourself from me." He asked her. " Did I do something wrong or hurt you?"

" No no..... It's nothing like that." You was protesting that he didn't did anything to you. " I was just worry about Shinazugawa san that is he doing well everyday. But I was scared." You look down and looked ashamed.

" Scared of what?" He asked.

" I am scared of Shinazugawa san voice." You shouted with all your courage.

Pppfftttt. Hahahahaha there was laugh.

" You are scared of my voice." He still laughing and finding hard to breathe.

He looks cute you look at him.

" Is it funny you asked him?"

" Yes, it is" hahaha. " I was worried that you was scared of my behaviour and my face." Opps he split out his secret to her ultimate crush.

" I love eyes, scar and everything about you. Shinazugawa san in our previous mission of ours I was really happy to go with you."

" Now I'm not scared anymore of Shinazugawa san cus he likes me." You smiled at him.

Sanemi was all red a tomato. Unable to say anything.

" I know it's a yes to my confession." You giggle.