Shinobu small sister x Genya // Thank you

You was Shinobu next tsugoku. You share the same sadness of your dead sister, kanae. You had a l/h or s/h, the same hair colour like Shinobu and eyes. Kanao, your adopted sister same age as you had a good relationship between both of you.

🍡🍡 You and kanao was having dumplings in the streets.

" Uhh!!! Y/n nee san " kanao was stammering.

" Hey! Didn't I said you to call me just my name "

" Sorry. .... But don't you think Shinobu nee San will scold us again for going out when she told us not do."

" But don't you think she is keeping us lock in the estate more and more." You said thinking about the days when you was not allowed to go out of the estate.

" She was protecting us from the demon." Taking the side of Shinobu.

" Kanao again your taking Shinobu nee San side" getting dramatic with some crocodile tears.

" Y/n Chan it's not like that!!!? I'm always with you but Shinobu nee San will be sad and angry if we skip our practice like this"

" Okay! Let's go" in a unwilling tone.

After few months, Tanjiro, Genya was force to Stay in bed after defeating the upper moon 4.

" Hey! Can't you take care of yourself and tell me how many times do you have to come at this place!!" You scolded Tanjiro while serving his food.

Tanjiro was silence and had nothing to say. Turning his head away and smiling.

" And who are you? " Talking to Genya.

" Uhh...h me?" Stuttering poor Genya who doesn't know how to talk to lady after reaching his puberty. " I'm ..... Genya Shinazugawa"

" WHAT YOUR SHINAZUGAWA SANEMI, THE WIND PILLAR BROTHER" in a loud and also thunderstruck.
" Yea..h!" He was pretty blushing hard that someone was excited about his brother.

" Oi your brother is it really your brother!!!!" Not believing but have to cus he had the same surname and also the scar. " I'm y/n l/n, you can call me anytime if you want help." Smiling at him.

" Y/n Chan, y/n Chan" in a flirty manner.

" What do you want bakanetsu? And I'm busy!" Irritated by his tone.

" Your so cold!! " Wailing Zenitsu.

Time pass and Genya and you both grew fast friends. But you was always the first to approach him.

" Genya this time I want you to make over with your brother as soon as possible."

" But he hates me! And if I go near to him he would surely kill me like last time" thinking of that made him tremble.

" It's okay take your time. It took three months to make over Shinobu nee San, it was very difficult but I managed it. Hahaha" burst out your laughter as Rengoku.

" That's Rengoku san style of laughing." Genya asked you innocently.

" Do you have problem?" Giving him your dead eye glare.

" Hai you can do anything!!!" He flinch.

You like Genya as he was a pure, gentle and innocent boy; I wish I can tell what I feel to him. But he would stuttered and blushed.

" Y/n Chan after we defeated the upper moon's, will you stay with me?"

" Like how we are doing right!"

" No, I means let's make a good relationship between us and get marry when your ready."
He was talking sharply and didn't force you to live with him but giving you time if you would like to marry him.

You was quiet.

To be continue........