Rengoku X reader (Proposal)

"Y/n Chan where are you?" Someone was looking for you."Will you please stop hiding?"

"Hai hai what is it? Kyojuro san?" You suddenly appear from behind.

" Y/n you scared me"

"So what brought you here?"

" Can't I see my friend ?"

" I wish we could play everyday Kyujuro san!! When we were kids!!!" You exclaimed remembering the past.

Rengoku and you was childhood friend. You was adventuristic and a tomboy. When he became demon Slayer corp, both of you never met but Rengoku visits you when he has free time and brings you gifts while he is mission.

"How was my y/n Chan spending her days again?" Rubbing your hair.

" Hey! My hair will be a mess. I jumped trees, swim, and many more." You said smiling.

"Y/n Chan" looking down and worried." Don't you feel lonely?"

"Why would I your always there for me!"

"I mean..... don't you want to get marriage and have family?"

"I made a promise to someone that I will marry him but he still haven't asked me that!" You said looking at him.

"Who is that man? Is he braver than me? Does he treats you well?..." Rengoku was nervous to hear that you  made a promise with someone to marry.

"He is so good and always bring me treats and gift from wherever he goes. But I think he forgot the promise both of us made"

"Y/n tell me his name? Who is he?"

"Baka it's you" you pouted away.

Wait I did made the promise. How can I forget that when I'm in love with her. Now what should I say to her?

" Y/n Chan this may sound weird"
"Go on I'm here " you was still mad that he forgot the promise both of you made in the past 12 years ago.

"Will you be my wife? And have a family of my and yours resembles?" He said kneeling down and holding your hand.

Be a wife of Rengoku san and have kids that looks like me and kyojuro san. It's like a dream. Wahhh am I crying?

"Rengoku san I have....I have really waited for this day! But can a girl like me make a good wife for the best man in the world"

"You really are immature" then he was laughing at you." I want y/n Chan to be at my side forever and ever and..."

"Yes, Rengoku san I will definitely marry you!!!!! I love you I love you!!!!." You hug him.

"Now I'm the happiest man in the world next to you." He  Hug you back and laugh happily. "y/n Chan I want a cute daughter like you"

It was the most precious day in your life. And you can't forget it.