Shinobu X female reader

Requested by PillowWillowTree

When you first the hashira Shinobu was your first friend. she was always kind to you. You had some feeling for Shinobu San. And you wanted to taste her.

You can shape shift. You tried to shape yourself into Shinobu but it won't come out properly. You practice it everyday.

You had a feeling for Shinobu San so much but you fear that if you tell her then she would avoid talking with you and hate you.

Everybody in the hashira sometimes saw you trying to shape like Shinobu. And sometimes giyuu would enter your room and asked where is y/n. They told Shinobu about this and something might be wrong about y/n trying to shape shift you. But she won't believe it.

One day you were at your estate and Shinobu suddenly visited you.

"Y/n Chan how are you?" Said Shinobu.
You was startled cus you was in Shinobu shape.
"Damn she saw me."

"Ughhh Shinobu... I can ex...plain it." You said nervously. Shinobu was staring at with shocked.

"Y/n Chan is it true that you always try to shape yourself into me?" She asked you still staring at you.

You Change into your Normal self.

"Yes, Shinobu I..I.....just want to look like you?"

"But why y/n Chan we are best friend?"

Arrggghhh I can't control my feeling. Please forgive me shinobou but......
"I like you Shinobu no no I.....I love you. I love you so much" you said with tears. You look at her. She was bewild with your confession and feeling for her.

"Y/n Chan I'm always there with you and I too love you." She replied back.

"Is that a yes Shinobu?"

"Yes, y/n Chan I love you but you mustn't try to shape me anymore promise." 

"Promise"

Then you suddenly kiss her.

Shinobu and y/n started dating in secret.

A/n I'm sorry PillowWillowTree I'm not good at fluff. I hope you like it!!!!