✴️Sanemi and florist✴️

Modern AU

"You got some pretty nerve huh!!!" A man with lots of scars said that.

"Sorry sir I didn't mean to!" The young was about to cry, as he was never been so scared in his life.

"Please forgive him! " The girlfriend was trying to defend for him. With fear.

Mini Flashback :-

So the two young couple were having their first date. And they were eating ice cream. Suddenly somebody shoved him and he smeared his Ice cream to the scar man, shirt.

As Sanemi was late for school and he was going to conduct some special test to the students. To lighten his mood.

End of mini flashback

"Excuse me" a Petit woman walking through the crowd." Sir would you mind coming to my store and let me clean your shirt."

"Hu- " he was about to scowled back but he was calm at the moment looking at you.

"Here a flower for you!" With her cheerful smile trying to calm the young couple, giving a Lilacs to both of them.

"And sir would you kindly follow me!" Smiling at him.

Sanemi quietly did what you said.

Sanemi P.O.V

Why am I so calm right now?
Is she not scared of me? Even a 6 months old baby would cry even by a small glimpsed of me.

She is so small. I can see her *L/h or S/h. Moving side by side when walking. Hair tied in pony tail.

Long hair/short hair.

Sanemi soon snapped out.

What am I doing here.?

Where am I?

End of pov.

You have reached your shop

"Sorry for calling you here" you talked first." Would you mind taking off your shirt sir?"

He did so quietly.

"Woah sir you got lot of scars there... You must be pretty sensitive, getting cut and not recovered." You looked at him.

Pffft

Sanemi chuckled. On your innocents.

"Sorry about my rudeness" you was reddened and quickly when to wash the shirt.

Meanwhile Sanemi was sight seeing your shop. It was cute spacious yet small and lot of flowers everywhere.

"I have never noticed such place while walking here." He muttered.

You came out with some juice and ohagi. "Sir what is your good name?"

"Shinazugawa Sanemi" he said, looking forward for the ohagi.

"I am L/n Y/n" you smiled at him.

I feel so warm and comfortable with her, she is just like Kanae San.

*Sanemi respect woman and tats a fact.

Sanemi made a phone call to Rengoku tat he will be late and absent few of his classes.

" L/n San do you run this shop by yourself?"

"Yes, it been three years since my father died and I inherited this shop." You looked down. "My mom and my dad divorced when I was 10, and it was the most difficult time for me. When they let me choose with whom they want me to live..... Without any hesitation I choose my father. Cus my mom was having a affair with another man. And I don't want tat. But my brother choose my mom. And My mom hated me from then on... Yet my brother was kind and loving towards me... Even when I live with dad. Sometimes my brother visited me" you closed your eyes and remembering them.

"Is that your brother?" Sanemi asked you pointing to the guy in the door, with a big bouquet of roses.

" Oh! Tat guy he is just some random annoying guy." You closed your eye with irk. " He is Douma san he comes here often to disrupt me!"

"Is that so, let me help you"

Sanemi stoop up, he was wearing the inner vest and he was muscular with lots of scars.

" Oh my what a scarmatic customer you are." Douma talking to Sanemi yet looking at you. " My Y/n Chan please accept my love today. I am so thirsty for you. Please let me hold you in my life"

Sanemi without a second he put his hand on Douma left shoulder and gave him the deadliest look tat he will murder him if he see him again here.

Douma sweated quiet alot and ran away with bouquet of roses.

"What happened to him? He seem so scared"

" Nothing I told him something that it scared him. You don't have to worry now he won't come again." Sanemi looked at you.

There was a moment of paused.

"Aaah yes!!! I remember your shirt must be dry by now, my assistance might be done with that."
Y/n Chan... What happened to you. You blushed red.

Damn she is quiet cute, Sanemi covered his mouth.

Then both of you was at the door.

"Sorry about dragging my family story with you. Sometimes I just  blurted it out... Hee.. hee." You laughed nervously.

" I don't mind but I would like to listen it more" Sanemi said. Looking at you softly. " If you are okay can I come over?"

Your heart was pounding fast. And it was so new to you. You clinched your hands on your chest.

" Yes, I love to see u again. " Tears started to flow from your tears. " You are always welcome here Shinazugawa San"

"Thank you L/n San" handing out his handkerchief to wipe your tears away.

" Take care"

"See you soon" Sanemi waved at you.