Muichiro // I will protect you

In this one shot, Muichiro is 17 and the reader is 16.

" Mui San" you called out his name.

He turned back. And look at you. Your cheerful smile everytime made his day.

" Are you free?" You asked him.

" What is it y/n Chan? " He asked you.

" I don't know what to say? But I think I am pregnant!" You said it.

Past⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

You had been love with Muichiro when he was just a kinoe. As he would often visit the Butterfly estate for the treatment. As a nurse, in the butterfly estate.

You try to be close. But he doesn't notice at first, due to his tragic past.

But months and years wen on. He started noticing you. The warm hands cleaning the wounds, and gentle touch in the lone body. He started looking for you. And give you little gifts everytime from his mission.

Both of you became close. You confessed your feelings. And same as to him. You started dating.

But one day, Muichiro was drunk, and he came to your room and made love. He was cute wen he face was as red as cherry, and asking for a kiss then goes to love. You can't denied him.

Present.

" What ?? How..?? Who did tat? " He was surprised and angry at the same. He don't have any clue who is the father of the child.

Y/n Chan wen infront to him. And held his hand to her belly. And you look up at his eyes.

" Y/n Chan.... I... I ..did this...!!??" He was shocked.

" Do you still love me?" You asked him.

" What are you saying? " He said. " I love you!! I love you .. I love you . And the child is ours and I am going to protect you and our tiny baby inside your womb.' he hugged you gently.

" Mui San .. I love you too."

Months wen on.

The people know that you are having Muichiro child. They congratulations you and some disapprove as both of you were too young.

" Y/n Chan .. !! Y/n Chan!!" Muichiro came running towards you. " How many times I have told you not to do heavy works its not good for you."

Muichiro was over protective.

" Mui San ! Have you think about the baby name??." You look at him. It was almost 8 months running.

" Umm I haven't"  he said. " Put don't worry my baby papa and will give you a wonderful name the world has never heard."

" Its going to be a beautiful name I am sure!"

" Hello are you there?" Muichiro kept his ear in the stomach of yours.

You giggle at him.

He was so protective and Caring.

Muichiro was sent to a solo Mission. And it was pretty nice day. Sumi,  Naho and kiyo was with you.

Suddenly you had a strange pain in you womb. The blood came out. The girls wen for the help to the estate. You was laying in the pain.

" My work is done here. I should head home soon. Y/n Chan is waiting." He was walking. Then a crow came and announced. " Caw caw... Tokito Muichiro.. your... Wife.. Is having pain. Pain pain. Caw... Caw."

Muichiro stood still. And was bewildered and worried. He ran fast as fast as he could to reach you and protect you.

" Y/n chan wait for me." He whispered. And leaving tears.

// Y/n chan.

" Y/n Chan hang in there. You can do it!!!" Said Shinobu. Asking you to pushed hard.

"Onee  Chan please" kiyo.

"Aaarrrgggghhhhhhh. I can't.. it's... So... Painful...." But you remember muichiro, your husband.

With all your might. The baby came out no... Babies. Yes, it was twins.

" Congratulations y/n Chan it's a twins" shinobu held them and looking at them.

" Yah.. yah . We found a new fren to play" sumi, Naho and kiyo in unison jumping.

You was gasping for the breathe. You turn your head to the left and you blur vision let you see a cute man.

" Welcome ..hom..e" then you fainted.

Few hours,

" Sh shhh you going to make mama wake up. Sshh!!!" You heard a voice.

" Hehe" you giggle.

" Your awake" he looked at you. You tried to get up but he doesn't let you." Rest for a while y/n Chan."

" Its a twins " you looked.

" You made me the happiest person " Muichiro smiled at you. " And I am going to treasure this forever."

" Mui San! I love you.!" You lean against his shoulder.

" I am going to protect you and this tiny babies forever." He kissed on your forehead.

Thank you for reading.

I forgot the name who asked me this request of pregnant reader and Muichiro.

Here a stop point, Muichiro in shorts.( The uniform are so slightly different from his.)

Art by Nim Nim

Art by Nim Nim