Hey!! I think i like you!!!

Giyuu X fem reader (Shinobu imouto)

Part 1

" Onee Sama what's love?" You asked Kanae.

Kanae giggled. Shinobu looked and smiled.

" When a man has a feeling of affection, caring and protect you. He loves you. Y/n Chan if this what I said is not correct than you can come and blame me" Kanae smiled at you.

" Onee Sama I will never blame you!" Said the 12 year old girl.

" If you love someone make sure he only gaze at you!"

" How is that?" You asked.

They both laugh at you.

* When Kanae and Shinobu saved Kanao. Was the moment tat your wish of happiness has come true. But it was only for a short moment.

Later 6 months Kanae died from the hand of upper demon.

You was totally devastated by that fact. The girls visited the grave mourned for her.

" Shinobu onee Sama please let me fight beside you."

" No I can't let you do that. I want you to have a nice life, with love." She said.

She doesn't allowed you yield a Katana when Kanae passed.

But at the age of 13 you secretly when to final selection. And survived the exam. Kanae made you mastered all the breathing techniques, secretly without Shinobu knowing. *Before Kanae dead.

Kanao looked quiet amaze at you. And Aoi Chan probably or luckily survived.

You passed.

One day as you was passing through the woods at night. You saw a man chasing down a speed demon and coming towards your direction, you quickly held your breathe and pull out your Katana with speed and slashed the demon head.

The man widened his eyes. His dark and water blue eyes made you bewildered about him.

You quickly responded. " Y/n Kochou"

" Tomoika Giyuu" he looked at you straight.

"I pray that we meet each other soon." You look at his eyes.

This was your first time encounter with giyuu.

But Shinobu caught you red handed. After 2 years.

You plead to her.

" Shinobu onee Sama please let me do this "

" No Y/n Chan I can't let you !" She said with the authority. " Kanae nee Sama Wants you to be happy."

" Onee Sama you didn't change you were the same as me........ But you didn't plead Like me.. but You stood up with your feet no one to say anything." You made a dead glare at her.

Shinobu widened her eyes.
She saw Kanae in you.
" Shinobu San look at her how determine and want to fight beside you. " Someone whispered.

" If you say so" Shinobu gentle whispered with her eyes closed.

Shinobu agreed to let you slay demons and fight beside her.

But on one condition, in the morning you have to help the corps.

To be continued

Giyuu and Y/n Chan

Giyuu and Y/n Chan.

Y/n Chan has short hair and a little violet highlights in her tips of the hair. And bit taller than Shinobu, but shorter than Kanao.