Obanai \\ i like Mitsuri chan

Growing up in the same clan as obanai. Both of you shared the pain and suffering together.

You have always like Obanai. And secretly watch him.

But Obanai always treat you as he as small sister.

🔹🔹 Years past 🔹🔹

" So you are here y/n Chan." Said Rengoku. " What are you doin here?"

" Just having a fresh air." You lied. You was looking at Obanai training with Mitsuri far away.

Obanai became a hashira, and you work at butterfly estate.

" He has grown so much." Rengoku said looking at him.

" Ya he is, thanks to your father. Kyo san." You smile at him.

Kyojuro sat next to you.

" Y/n Chan too suffered alot. And y/n Chan love Obanai so much right."

You nodded your head.

" Wha----aattt ..... I'm not ....... Baka kyo san for deceiving me bbaa.a.....aakkaa..aa!!" You stutter ever word.

Then kyojuro put his head on your shoulder.

" Y/n Chan ....... You can cry... Now..... If you like..." Said Rengoku. He knows that you like Obanai.

Rengoku and you was best friend. And he knows your feelings for obanai.

" Ky.....oo Chan....." You was trying to hold back.

" Y/n Chan it's been a long time hearing the word Chan in when calling my name, you would always call me that when you was sad."

" I love Mitsuri Chan too..... But I don't want Obanai to be taken away from me .... But he never reconsider my feeling back..." Tears rolls continuously. " I wish I was the girl whom he like."

" Y/n Chan you have such a good heart." Said kyojuro listening to you, with his hand folded. " You don't want Mitsuri Chan to hate you or to hate her, neither to you bad mouth her or anyone."

" Because I don't want to be a bad person like my father and mother."

" Y/n Chan you are a wonderful woman." He said.

Kyojuro stood up. And held y/n Chan hand.

" Y/n Chan........ Please say yes!" Say Kyojuro.

" Will you marry me?" He said holding her hand tightly.

" Baka " you cried. " Why do you always proposed me when only I'm crying." You smile and said to him.

" Because i like y/n Chan crying face and a beautiful smile in it." He said with full of honesty.

" Kyo Chan this time, it will be a yes" you close your eyes and smiled. " But give me sometime to move on. "

"Y/n Chan" he carried you in his arms and carry u up. And Said, " This moment is ours y/n Chan!"

" Kyo san, I'm sorry for always rej-"

" Shhhh, I say this moment is ours." He said with his Sunshine smile.

The End