Uzui // I like your eyes

* Uzui does not have wife in this chapter.

Y/n Chan was the tenth pillar. Her breath was nature, as the nature she was evergreen and had always a smile on her face but the real beauty lies in her eyes. Her eyes has the colour like jade and always shines.

Y/n Chan pov:
It seems that my work is done for today. I can't wait to have ramen with tokito and Rengoku san.

          End of short pov

"Look the shorty has completed her work!!" Tease someone to y/n Chan.

At once you turn back and in the sped, you appear to be face to face with the bully.

Arrgghhh. You was startled.
" You scared me uzui san" y/n Chan Pouted with an angry face.

" Hahaha flamboyant, that face was priceless, I want to see it again" laughing hard at you.

" Are you done? Cus I am going to have ramen with my friends!" You said with a tone of hurrying.

" Friends?? Ahh you mean Rengoku san and tokito." Realising why you was in hurry." May I join you guys?"
" Why would a flamboyant guy like you come in a mere shop to have ramen??" You was teasing him back.

" Cus I'm want to be with you" he murmured.

" I didn't hear you! Leave it. But uzui san your always welcome to eat with me!" You smiled to him turning back.

" The most beautiful eyes with a smile and a harsh treatment only to me" he sighed.

" Did you say something to me? I didn't hear you!" You asked him.

" It's nothing flamboyant, just lead me the way Miss-to-be-mine" laughed uzui and running.

" When did I say that I'm going to be yours!!!! Uzui san this time I'm going to skin you alive!!!" You was chasing him as his words made you blushed and flustered.

" Hahahahaha  catch me if you can!"

" Wahhhhhhhh my ramen is waiting for me and my friends too but first I will skin this man !!" You was Wailing and chasing him.

He Stop.

" Now I can skin you!!" With a savage look.

"Y/n Chan I love you!" He winked his eye.

You gasp and your eyes widened. Staring at him in disbelieve cus he wasn't teasing you but the truth.

" I'm serious y/n Chan" looking straight at your eyes.
" Well I don't have any choice ...!" You said smiling at him.

" What do you mean? " Confused.

" I don't want a flamboyant guy to be rejected so I have no choice but to accept it" you giggle." UZUI TENGEN I LOVE YOU TOO" you eyes was glittering while looking at you future husband.

" Hahaha flamboyant is so happy and I Uzui flamboyant will make you always happy!"  It was always her eyes who caught my attention when the first time I met her. But now not the first but till the last forever she will be mine!

" Rengoku san can we eat now! " Asked the poor tokito who was waiting for y/n Chan.

" No no we have to wait for y/n Chan" smiling patiently.

Y/n Chan and uzui made their first announcement to them. Hence they ate lot of ramen.

The end