Sanemi (I wish you were mine)

You were Mitsuri tsugoku. And like her you love everyone.

" Onee chan let's have food in that place. I heard they serve delicious meal." Y/n Chan was having the imagination of the tasty meals.

" Y/n Chan you know me better" said Mitsuri.

You guys met Iguro and Sanemi.

" Ah! Iguro san, Shinazugawa San let's have lunch together." Asked Mitsuri.

" As you li..ke Mitsuri Chan." Iguro blushes.

"Hey did I miss something?" Someone said from behind.

" Rengoku nii san! We were inviting Iguro nii san and Sanemi nii san to have lunch together. Will you join us?."

" Hahaha sure y/n Chan" laughed Rengoku

Sanemi pov:
"Did y/n Chan called me sanemi nii san? Does he think me as a big brother? And y/n chan sure is cu.... Cut it out Sanemi." Talking to himself.

"Sanemi nii san Sanemi nii san" you called out to him.

" Huh? Yes"

"Let's go"

Y/n pov:
" What was he thinking? It's unusual cus he never let his guard down. I can't believe I'm going to have lunch and sit next to Sanemi nii san or nemi Chan~❤️"
You was blushing.

But something goes wrong. Iguro san glare at you guys, " Don't sit with us. Or else I'll kill you."
It was dead warning.

So you was in middle of Sanemi and Rengoku.

"Y/n Chan what are you going to order?" Asked Rengoku.

" A big bowl of fried noodles, croquette's"

" Hey! You would have stomach pain" said Sanemi.

" That's right Shinazugawa "

" Then Soba" you said.

Sanemi pov:
" What did I just said that y/n Chan would have stomach pain. Sanemi is it really you. You never care for others.

Y/n Chan:
" Did nemi nii san just care about me. I'm so happy ! He is so cool cool"
You blushed.

Meanwhile Rengoku pov:
" Are they in love?"

After lunch, Mitsuri, you and Iguro when home.

" Sanemi san ! Do you like y/n Chan." Asked Rengoku with his bright smile.

" Huh! What are you talking about? Are you crazy?" Growled Sanemi

" If not then I will be taking y/n Chan as my wife!!" Said Rengoku looking at Sanemi.

Sanemi suddenly turn back and glare at Rengoku as if he is a demon.

" Don't you dare to say that or think about it. Y/n Chan is mine"

" Hahaha sorry I just wanted to know the truth but I knew it Sanemi san was in love with y/n Chan. So why don't you asked her before it's too late." Apologies to Sanemi and laughing at the fact.

" But what if she hates me? And started to hate me?" Said Sanemi looking down and worry.

" Shinazugawa San you won't know if you don't asked" pat Sanemi shoulder.

" I guess your right" smiled Sanemi " I will try Rengoku san"

Epilogue

" Welcome home nemi san!"

" I'm home y/n Chan." Hugged y/n Chan returning from his long Mission." I miss you and our little baby girl too" looking at your 5 months old daughter, Samiyo.

" I'm happy I married you nemi san" you kiss him.

" I love you" he kiss back to you and a kissed to your daughter.

" Now go and take bath, you stink after coming from a mission"

" Then I will hug you and Samiyo Chan and will bath together hahaha" with a playful mode, chasing you and your daughter.

I'm happy I married y/n Chan.