Aoi(mermaid) x male reader part 2

Y/n kun came to the same spot where he found the mermaid.

" Your late human" muttered the mermaid.
" I am sorry! There was some people in the shore and I can't possibly act careless, if I do then... Hey! You called me human, I said my name is y/n kun"

Hahahahaha. " You look funny when your angry" the mermaid laughed at you hardly.

She looks so different too! When she laughs, you chuckled.
" So can you tell me your name? I have said mine"
" It's Aoi kanzaki."

" So why were you trap in the net?" Asked y/n kun

" I was looking for my sisters, they have been missing for several days. And ......" Was about to cry but she didn't.

" You was about to comfort her, nearing towards her. Then.........a sound of a kid Wailing, boy far but it was coming near.
" Is that -"

" The wail sounds like my sister"

Then three little mermaid popped out of the water.

" Sumi, Naho and kiyo Chan!!!!"

" Aoi nee Chan" they wail in unison.

Aoi was going to give them a hug and pat them of (don't worry sign). But before she hit them each on their head.

" Where were you? I've searched you everywhere and I thought you were......" Their Was a glimpse of tear but they never shed." Did you cry?"

" No Aoi nee Chan! We didn't cry as you said"

" Thank goodness"

"Aoi nee Chan who is he? Is he a human?" Pointing at y/n kun.
" Yes, he is a human but not bad."

" Come let's go home! Mom and dad is worry about you guys"

" Aoi Chan!" You called out her name." Are you leaving?"

" Yes, we are going home" Aoi said abit disappoint.

" Aoi do take care and do come here often" you said, being abit sad that you was going to depart after a short meet.

" I will" Aoi smiled for him.
As they were going back. You started to think about the place you was staying, your house was full of corrupted, greed..... " I don't wanna go back there. I'm tired of being good. I want to do something.

" Aoi" you shouted. Aoi was about to descent in the water. She look back and saw y/n kun in the shore.

" Take me with you! I want to be with Aoi chan always always and forever. Please let me be with you!" You said tears automatically running from your eyes. You wanted to be with her you crave for her in your second meeting.

Aoi was surprised with y/n kun words. You was swimming towards her.

" Onee chan he looks sad, worry and weary" said kiyo with a sad look after looking at your despair.

Aoi pov:
Yes, he looks weary. Is it because he is always cheerful and kind to others and forget to treat himself. When he was angry, he doesn't look like he was mad. There was only a smile.

" Let's take him to our world, he doesn't belong to that place anymore" Aoi said to her three sisters.

" Please Aoi chan let me be with you" you pleased to her.

" You look weary, come here" she was caressing for you." Promise me you will not cry"

" I promise"

She then kissed on your head. Then suddenly you legs were replace by the tail. It was a long and beautiful tail.
" Onii san has a beautiful tail!" Exclaimed sumi.
" Onii san must have done so many good things!" Kiyo said.
"That's why the tail is beautiful" smiled Naho.
" Merpeople tail shine bright and grows beautiful when we do good things." Said aoi looking at your new body.

" "
In the depth of the ocean.

" Aoi chan I love you when I first saw you" you said to her.

" I love you when you smile the first time for me" holding your hand.

The end

Kimetsu no yaiba One Shot!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara