Zenitsu x female reader

"Y/n Chan y/n Chan look at this is it beautiful" Zenitsu squealing to you. He was showing you a beautiful flower
"Hai it's so beautiful but won't it looks good when somebody wears it?" You asked it to Zenitsu.

Without any thought he put it on your hair.

"Now it looks good" said Zenitsu.you blushes when he did that.
"Huuuhhh me but it will rot" you said. "Beautiful girls never rot if there is a person who loves them." Said Zenitsu with a pleasant smile. You had no idea that he loves you.

Yes Zenitsu is in love with you. But he never express it like he does to Nezuko. Because he wanted to show his manliness to you.
"I'm happy that a flower like this looks good on me" you smiled to him.

"Ahhhhhhh I can't take this cuteness it's touching my heart " Zenitsu battling inside with his heart.

"Y/n Chan I love you" said Zenitsu with a tight hug.
"I love you since when I first saw you. I love your smile, I love you when you laugh and I want to protect your smile and you from any harm." Zenitsu confessed you everything. And now waiting for your response still hugging you.

You was crying.

"Y/n Chan did I startled you. I'm sorry for this sudden proposal." Said Zenitsu with a long face. But you suddenly hug him tightly and said " it's my first time someone said this to me and I'm so happy Zenitsu."
"I will follow you everywhere you go and would never leave you alone."

"It's a yes right y/n Chan" said Zenitsu with a tear in his eyes.
"Baka I love you since I first met you. But I thought you would hate me so I kept my distance with you." You cried out Loud.
"I'm so happy. Guys you can come out"said Zenitsu.

Tanjiro and inouske came out from hiding in the bush and congratulate both of you.
"I will always love you" said both of you

The end.........................