Chapter 2

The next morning I got the gym bright and early, then went back home to pack for the road.

I started sorting clothes, john then comes running into my room. "Brit!" "What?" I looked up at him. His phone in hand "listen to this.. it's a tweet from TMZ. •UFC women's champion calls out WWE Divas.• I clicked the link... and well.." he started reading. "UFC bantamweight champion, Rhonda Rousey, has and issue with WWE Divas and TNA Knockout?
In recent interview, Rhonda was asked for her opinion on the recent history made by WWE Diva's champ and new TNA Knockout's champ, Brittany Garcia. She replies, "that garbage.. she's not a real wrestler! She just puts in a show! Not even a good one at that... To me, no history has been made."
Later on she's asked why she feels that way. He response, "they're just overly tan barbies who prance around a ring with skimpy outfits. No real wrestling goes on in those matches so...""

John finished reading and looked up at me. "You serious?" I asked. "Oh ya... and she tweeted about it.. she said. •I just speak the truth. @WWEUniverse wanna see a real champion, watch my next fight!• everyone's talking about it!" "That's bullshit!!" I grabbed my phone ready to roast the bitch. "You sure you wanna do that?" I scrolled through twitter seeing the other divas and knockouts bashing her. I held my phone in had hovering the tweet button. "Think buoy represent WWE and TNA!"

"Damn it.. you're right. I can't. It's not champion like." I sarcastically said dropping my phone. "Rise above hate!!" John yelled. "But...ughhh fuck! that dumb bitch! I train just as hard if not harder then her! And I fight every week! Not once every couple of months!"

I continued to ramble on about it as we loaded the bus and left. I finally came to an end.
"Done?" I nodded. "Well you managed to kill 2 hours, so we'll be there soon." I nodded again.

My phone has been blown up all day by family and other wrestlers talking about the whole Rhonda situation....

We pulled up to the arena. We parted ways after grabbing what we needed. I went to the Divas locker room. As soon as I walked in I heard the girls talking about it. I walked further in.
"Oh my god! Can you believe what that bitch said?!" Eva asked as I walked in. I nodded and walked to the open area. "I can't believe she called us out like that! At least we don't look like a man!" Trinity said. I sat my stuff down as they continued to gossip about it.

My phone went off. Mark..
"Hello?"
"May I see you in my office please?"
"On my way."
He hung up. I got up and walked to his office. I knocked, "come in!" I turned the handle and entered.

After I left marks office, I went to get ready for the show. I went back to the locker room and changed, then went to hair and make up. I sat in the chair with my music in as the glamour crew did their thing.

There was a tap on my shoulder... I opened my eyes. John. I pulled my headphones out.
"What'd mark call you in his office for?" "Can't say.." I smirked. "What?" He asked in disbelief. "why not it's me! Tell me!" I shook my head no. "All I can say is.. I'm addressing the Rhonda situation tonight in the ring." He looked at me confused. "What does that mean?!" I chuckled. "You'll find out! Calm down. I was ordered not to tell you." "They have a story line planned don't they!??!" I shrugged. He sighed. "It me! John cena! Come on!!!" I shook my head again. He groaned and walked off.

The shows about to start and I'm kicking it off. All the divas and knockouts are joining me in the ring for it.

The fireworks start to go off on stage. "It's go time ladies!" The sound guy said nodding giving me the go. I took a deep breath. My music hit.. I stepped out.

ON SCREEN

All divas and knockouts surrounding the inside and out side of the ring. With me standing in the center and the ring with a mic.

"I'm sure we all know about the words said about are female wrestlers."
The crowd cheered.
"Well as the Divas Champ an the Knockout champ, I feel it's my responsibility as leader of both companies to confront the issue.." I looked dead in the camera.
"We may wear make up, have our hair and make up done, and have tans. But were still athletes. We still train day after day to stay in this business. We don't wrestle once every couple of months.... We wrestle week after week! We dint need months to prepare for one match!
It's a never ending cycle. Your either in or out.
So, for someone, not naming any names here, to say were not real wrestlers... is not only disrespect to me but to every single women standing beside me right now. And all the past female hall of famers!
We train our hearts out day after day to make these people happy!" I said pointing to the audience. "And our selfs. We don't do it for the paycheck...
We put our bodies on the line every time we step in this ring! We've all gone through hell to get to where we are today!
So to say no history's been made?" I let out a light giggle.
"We're proud to be who we are! And we show it week after week! And as long as these people are happy," the crowd cheered. "We'll be here till the end!"
They clapped and cheered. The girls around me applauded and nodded.

The crowd settled down, I held the mic up.
"Now that I've spoken for the divas and knockouts, I'm gonna speak for myself.
I've made history wether you like it or not! My legacy will be known forever in the wwe history book and women sports. Now I respect the UFC world. And I know you've made history as well yourself, Rhonda.
I respect that. Not many women can do what you can.
But then again... not many can do what I can.
I have respect for your history. Why can you respect mine?" I paused. "Bottom line, you've made history in your world, but I've also made some in mine." I smiled. Then lead the girls back up the ramp.

BACKSTAGE.

"damn..... when's you get all.... badass?!" John said stopping me in my tracks. I laughed. "Like?" Someone's a little badass now! Taking responsibilities, standing up for coworkers. I'm impressed. Very motivational." I smiled. "Thank you. I learned from the best."
The show went on..

Towards the end... Rhonda tweeted.
•my history took real hard work, yours isn't even history. It's dress up.•
I was ordered no to reply... Which I hate. But. Bosses orders..

After the show me and john loaded our crap back in the bus and headed to the next city.